Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
2,919
1,526
278
Somewhere only we know
I think it would be better to make chest refill a votable option.. I do agree that it increases campers but on the other hand a chest refill can be really handy.
That's why I think it should become an option.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgeless

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
520
508
168
I think it would be better to make chest refill a votable option.. I do agree that it increases campers but on the other hand a chest refill can be really handy.
That's why I think it should become an option.
Agreed, Allow donors be able to vote for it or just keep it the way it is
 
  • Like
Reactions: XiiKa

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
887
623
168
26
Capetown, South Africa
In skywars it is much easier to get to campers than on eggwars or other games like it, Removing chest refill, in my opinion, is not a good solution. Sorry but I am going to have to disagree. good luck though and have a wonderful day :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom