Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MisterCringe

Feb 19, 2018
Tilted Towers
The knockback spoon kit in speed eggwars is not the best as people just spam it and kill you when they have no skill what so ever. If this aspect of the game is removed speed will be focused on pvp and only pvp. That is why I think the spoon should be removed from speed eggwars!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Tbh, I've never had a problem with the knockback spoon kit. Just build up and then attack them from behind.
The shovel itself has a lack of durability, meaning it would break very quickly when spamming it and has a slow weapon speed as well.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
That’s why it’s speed EggWars :) helps the game go by faster. Therefore, there is no reason to remove it in my opinion

Reactions: Priley

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I don't think it should be removed. It's a tactic, even tho I don't like to use it or when others uses it against me.

Last edited:

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
They honestly need to bring back the kb mushroom for normal. KB items are so bad because

A) You can block yourself up
Yeah.... no.
You could be in a normal fight, and then suddenly you're 12 blocks off of the edge before you even realise what happened. (usually only the problem with KB 2 non-cooldown weapons. KB1 on non-cooldown weapons would be awful too)
Heck, even if you know that they have one, they won't fight you in a spot where they can't use it to their advantage.
You've got the same melee range as the opponent, so just because it's only a melee thing, doesn't make it balanced. I don't think you should need to use a bow as an excuse for a knockback 2 melee item to be balanced.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
The knockback spoon kit in speed eggwars is not the best as people just spam it and kill you when they have no skill what so ever. If this aspect of the game is removed speed will be focused on pvp and only pvp. That is why I think the spoon should be removed from speed eggwars!
True also remove bows, blocks and eggs because with bows you can bowspam which is not pvping and blocks you can skybase which is not pvping and with eggs you can respawn which removes the fun experiences for the pvpers. Also why do we have a void? You can easily knock someone in the void which is not pvping. Let's make it a flat world and why the name Eggwars? Are they hungry fighting for eggs? Call it Free For All and enjoy!

D

Deleted member 352903

True also remove bows, blocks and eggs because with bows you can bowspam which is not pvping and blocks you can skybase which is not pvping and with eggs you can respawn which removes the fun experiences for the pvpers. Also why do we have a void? You can easily knock someone in the void which is not pvping. Let's make it a flat world and why the name Eggwars? Are they hungry fighting for eggs? Call it Free For All and enjoy!
Also remove the void because it kills you, and remove the players because they kill you ;c

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Bad idea, removing bows would mean people would just build to your island with nothing to stop them and making eggwars without a void, would mean people would just run forever. (Also this isn't FFA)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
Top Bottom