Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
Well, the title is self explaintory. But why?
Well, the Samurai kit kinda gives me the feeling that it's only purpose to run around or to be the kit used when you buy items from the shop, with bad armor and a sword, that even if it could deal damage, is completely ruined with the knockback enchantment, so please remove it so it can be a good kit without the needing to buy another sword.

Thanks!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
the only reason i like it is because i can yeet people off cliffs or into the lava without having to hit them a million times
also speed
but..
i like throwing people off high places or into burning things

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
the only reason i like it is because i can yeet people off cliffs or into the lava without having to hit them a million times
also speed
but..
i like throwing people off high places or into burning things
It's cool, sure, but you can also do that with archer kit... but archer kit's knockback is actually useful

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
The whole point of that kit is to run. To keep the enemy at a distance (knockback) , strike and run away again. Removing knockback would kinda ruin that imo. Also, the speed and knockback make it easier to combo. Removing knockback would ruin combo's a little too imo.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
The whole point of that kit is to run. To keep the enemy at a distance (knockback) , strike and run away again. Removing knockback would kinda ruin that imo. Also, the speed and knockback make it easier to combo. Removing knockback would ruin combo's a little too imo.
Yes the point of the kit is to run, but why keep the enemy far away? Speed helps people to combo, cause it gives an adventage (faster strafe etc.), but knockback? It usually knocks people to a far distance you can't even reach, so there's basically no combo (unless there's some kind of wall)

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes the point of the kit is to run, but why keep the enemy far away? Speed helps people to combo, cause it gives an adventage (faster strafe etc.), but knockback? It usually knocks people to a far distance you can't even reach, so there's basically no combo (unless there's some kind of wall)
Because of the speed you are able to combo.

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
kb enchants completely ruins pvp and its hard to determine if the opponent have reach hacks if he/she have a kb sword

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Top Bottom