Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
To me, device matchmaking system is the most useless thing to ever exist on CubeCraft bedrock. If it was designed to never works in the first place then why bother implementing it in the first place?

The problem with the current matchmaking system is it's not perfect and it won't be perfect. The reason being the devs purposely made it so if there's not enough players, you'll automatically be matched in a matchmaking filled with controller or pc players.

It makes the game pretty unfair considering how many advantages pc and controller players had. It also makes the game super competitive and not fun. Sure competitive is fun but it gets boring super easily plus it's bad for your health.

The reason why I suggest to remove the device matchmaking system is because it never works and it was designed to never work.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't play bedrock that much, but it sounds like they should improve / fix the match making system rather than removing it.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The reason being the devs purposely made it so if there's not enough players, you'll automatically be matched in a matchmaking filled with controller or pc players.
This is a relatively complex calculation based on the number of players joining on a certain input method and will constantly be changing on the network, especially when taking into account players regions, parties, etc. You can read more about our matchmaking system here with how our grouping methods work as that should give you some context.

We felt that having fairer matchups (on average, of course) is a good tradeoff for slightly longer queue times. However, if the queue times get unbearably long, we've taken this into account by being a bit more lenient at times where we feel it's necessary.

The reason why I suggest to remove the device matchmaking system is because it never works and it was designed to never work.
It was designed to work since its inception - if you could point out how it's not working for you that would be great so that we can potentially patch it. :]

Ben

Aug 4, 2020
Radcliffe
Pronouns
He/They
Then what's the point of challenge queue?
The challenge queue means that you want to be paired with users on controllers or keyboards in order to make the game harder for you, even when there's enough players to not have to put those players together.

We only otherwise mix devices when there are not enough players for games to start.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom