Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello CubeCrafters!
Don't you hate that one map called drought? yeah me too, there's nothing special about the map and it's so boring and less colourful.

Why is it not special compared to other maps?
Other maps had special stuff like hidden loots, hidden gold/diamond blocks or my favorite one, tnts. While on the map drought, you can't find any of those. All you can find is just redstone ore and that's pretty much it.

The distance between one island to another.
I had to bridge like 100 blocks just to get to the other side of the island and it's pretty annoying especially when you're bad at bridging. And it's more annoying when you spawn on the edge because you now had to diagonal bridge to get to the mid. If you want to straight bridge, the only way to go is by going to enemy's base and there's a chance that they'll come to you first before you even finished looting.

Colourless map.
The map doesn't have many colours compared to other maps. It's just yellowish white and greens which makes the map less exciting to play (unless you use texture packs). Everytime the map loads it, my mood to play skywars just gone. it just gone.

How badly designed the map is.
The map is so simple, there's nothing special that I can appreciate. The only thing I could appreciate on the map is the redstone ore. But since they added the map arcade, the map (drought) just become useless because you can now get redstone blocks in arcade and the map also had tnts, hidden loots and gold blocks which makes the map one of the best map in skywars solo. And also, the piston becomes broken and unusable everytime they updated or "fix" something.

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING
i vote disagree bc Drought map is good bc flat and u can make trap with redstone. theres redstone ore in underground base ur suggestion is good

• Disagree
Reactions: AlexTheNG

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
i vote disagree bc Drought map is good bc flat and u can make trap with redstone. theres redstone ore in underground base
it's not that flat, there's so many huge rocks that doesn't have anything to do with the map itself and there's also a huge green flower cactus thing that basically makes the map even worse. Also, the redstone is broken ever since they fixed stuff and updated the kb (i think)

• Unsure
Reactions: xFqbian
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom