• No (keeps unfair 0%)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2020
Earth
youtube.com
THIS IS MY LEAST FAVORITE MICROGAME AND THERE IS WHY:
I am a mobile player as you known in my signature and it's really hard to shear 12 sheep. Also, the PC player can shear over 20 sheeps only with one mouse click. This will never happen on mobile. Also if there are more PC players, I lose this game, because they shear everything. So this is veeeery unfair and I want this microgame to be removed

Reactions: TacoBlade8400

Laughingatrg

Nov 2, 2019
I don’t think it’s unfair since I think don’t quote me but I swear there are a lot of sheep and I do agree that playing keyboard and mouse is unfair but there really nothing we can do about it since there no good evidence to show that but I don’t think its that unfair since you get a lot of time I think and they are a lot of sheep

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I get that it’s hard to complete this microgame. It happens to me sometimes too, even though I’m a PC player. In my opinion, entirely removing this microgame is a shame, because I think it’s a pretty fun microgame! I have never played Minecraft on a phone so I don’t exactly know how difficult this microgame for phone players is, but I’d rather see a lower amount of sheep you need to shear, such as 8.

Apr 10, 2020
Earth
youtube.com
I get that it’s hard to complete this microgame. It happens to me sometimes too, even though I’m a PC player. In my opinion, entirely removing this microgame is a shame, because I think it’s a pretty fun microgame! I have never played Minecraft on a phone so I don’t exactly know how difficult this microgame for phone players is, but I’d rather see a lower amount of sheep you need to shear, such as 8.
The feel to play Minecraft and PvP on phone is sad and rage. :mad::oops:o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom