Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImLeave

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2022
Where I live
Pronouns
He/Him
I just want to say that I dont really care about how long it takes to start the game, I care about the connection, and playing on EU servers when i'm on NA is impossible and its just so annoying. Can anyone do anything about this?

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I just want to say that no one really cares about how long it takes to start the game, we care about the connection, and playing on EU servers when i'm on NA is impossible and its just so annoying. Can anyone do anything about this?
Ase i am a person dont like to wait i love the region switching but in the same time i hate my connection in other region soo i dont think what they will do but i think its just good in this time

• Unsure
Reactions: ImLeave

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree to some extent:
Players in EU and NA should be moved to each other's servers during off peak hours at their locations. We should not be moved to Asia due to it having extremely high ping as it's on the other side of the world, making the game unenjoyable for most players

• Agree
Reactions: Kai_Way and Xi1m

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,
I almost completely agree with your points, but there should be an option where you can choose whether you want region switching enabled, yes or no.

that way you always get the option to quickly start a game anywhere in any region, and the other option gives you the option to still stay in your own region and then have the chance of a longer wait
maybe you like this.

Nubnub

ImLeave

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2022
Where I live
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree to some extent:
Players in EU and NA should be moved to each other's servers during off peak hours at their locations. We should not be moved to Asia due to it having extremely high ping as it's on the other side of the world, making the game unenjoyable for most players
As I have said, maybe a customizable option to change?

• Agree
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
There'll always be two parties of players: those who like region switching and those who dislike region switching.

I think we can find the ideal solution for everyone by making the region switching a toggleable option in player's settings.
Note: This option would be set "On" by default.

wExoqtic

Feb 29, 2024
TIP FOR PARTY FFA: when you are on a party with a player of a other region especially FFA my AS friend when he join my p in tthe lobby when i go in map im in asia so the thing is when u have a friend in other region and u want invite u go first on a EU MAP and after this you invite its a cool TIP

ImLeave

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2022
Where I live
Pronouns
He/Him
There'll always be two parties of players: those who like region switching and those who dislike region switching.

I think we can find the ideal solution for everyone by making the region switching a toggleable option in player's settings.
I'm so happy one of my ideas actually kinda worked. Thank you Cubecraft. Love y'all.

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
I just want to say that no one really cares about how long it takes to start the game, we care about the connection, and playing on EU servers when i'm on NA is impossible and its just so annoying. Can anyone do anything about this?
if u are good at the game, ping doesn't matter wherever u get queued into, also region matchmaking is a good thing you are EU your ping on NA isn't that high so you can control your gameplay the same as you playing on EU if you knew how to

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him

yes thats better whether they want region matchmaking or not

ImLeave

Novice Member
Mar 27, 2022
Where I live
Pronouns
He/Him
if u are good at the game, ping doesn't matter wherever u get queued into, also region matchmaking is a good thing you are EU your ping on NA isn't that high so you can control your gameplay the same as you playing on EU if you knew how to
The thing is that im not good at the game and i find it annoying. and I am NA, not EU.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom