Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Y1j_

Aug 18, 2017
Dear cubecrafters, today again... I had to deal with bowspammers. A while ago I already posted the suggestion to remove the punch bow. I got the reaction that 'it's expensive and hard to get'. Most of the times you are busy with 1 team, while the fights between teams go on. There are always teams who have all the time for farming and creating a punch bow. When this happens, there is almost no way to get to them because there is a big chance you get shot of the bridge. Because of this, games can last for hours. It ruins the eggwars experience and so I repeat again: Remove this damn bow.

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
For some, it is one of the best bows. But I understand your point.
The thing is, there are lots of people who would be ashamed if this happened. So we have to think about both parts and what Will be the result with the removal of it ( if eggwars would grab or lose atention )

Sponth

May 22, 2016
Palma de Mallorca , Balearic Islands
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English:

Hello, I do not think it will be removed, as it would remove the game, and many people like it, although I understand you but I do not think it is possible. Greetings and have a nice day!

Spanish:

Hola, no creo que se elimine, ya que le quitaría juego, y a muchas personas les gusta, aunque te entiendo pero no creo que sea posible.

Saludos y que tengas un buen día!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atentamente: Sponth
Attentively: Sponth

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I also suggested something like this so I agree with you. However, I don’t think it should be completely removed. I would make punch bows more expensive (32 or 64 dia) or have a cooldown on the bows (5/10/15 seconds).

Y1j_

Aug 18, 2017
I also suggested something like this so I agree with you. However, I don’t think it should be completely removed. I would make punch bows more expensive (32 or 64 dia) or have a cooldown on the bows (5/10/15 seconds).
I say 200 diamonds then

Y1j_

Aug 18, 2017
For some, it is one of the best bows. But I understand your point.
The thing is, there are lots of people who would be ashamed if this happened. So we have to think about both parts and what Will be the result with the removal of it ( if eggwars would grab or lose atention )
That is true, then make the bow more expensive. Like 200 diamonds, I get 25 in one run to the center of the map easily

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
I kinda agree. The bow should be more expensive but it should not be removed. For example: It should cost 64 diamonds or 40 diamonds. Not 24 diamonds because it's not so hard to get 24 diamonds. If they make the punch bow more expensive, it will be more harder to get it. And I like that.
But that's my opinion :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You really don't have to remove them, if you have an egg, the counter is easy, go naked or with leather armour and build the bridge like that. If you don't have an egg (or do) buy an enderpearl, shield. In OP shields are 10 diamonds... I'm sorry but punch bow are good but not overpowered, and for sure not in a 1v1. If you're having a 1v2 if both players use the bow it's really annoying but you should just get yourself in a closed space or use a shield. Removing them is a bad idea, making the price higher to 64, is too much. 32 might be an option, having a cooldown is a bad idea as well, cooldowns do not fit in Eggwars! You wouldn't place a cooldown on the sharp 5 sword, would you?
But overall I don't think this is needed and more a reaction because you just got bow spammed... which is annoying but getting rush by tryhards (I might be guilty) for new players is as annoying as that.

Do you mind adding a poll so we can vote? Thanks!

~Fesa

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I don't think punch bows should be removed since they are part of the game. Yes, a lot of people bow spam and this can be very annoying, but the punch bow can come in your adventage aswell when you're for example facing someone with much better gear. The punch bow is a good strategy to knock someone off a bridge for example or to defend your egg. Maybe a cooldown, like said before could help.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I don't want to remove the punch bow because in some situations it's very useful but I understand you're frustration I don't think they should remove the punch bow's maybe they can make ender pearls less expensive or comm up with a better alternative. :)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

No, no, no. That would make it completely worthless. You're better of removing it then.

Dear cubecrafters, today again... I had to deal with bowspammers. A while ago I already posted the suggestion to remove the punch bow. I got the reaction that 'it's expensive and hard to get'. Most of the times you are busy with 1 team, while the fights between teams go on. There are always teams who have all the time for farming and creating a punch bow. When this happens, there is almost no way to get to them because there is a big chance you get shot of the bridge. Because of this, games can last for hours. It ruins the eggwars experience and so I repeat again: Remove this damn bow.

Punch bow is super easy to counter and not really that much of a problem, I love using them and I feel like it's not an issue. Sorry, but no.

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
I also don't really think they should be removed because it brings something in the game for people who aren't good. I also get annoyed by the punch bows, but it is the game.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom