Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want a nerf/remove the Punch Bow?

• Total voters

Superalbix890

Feb 7, 2018
Romania
twitter.com
So i started playing on this server 2 days ago and is cool but there is one thing The Bow Spam.
I stood with my friend aprox 1 hour to play only so i get killed by a guy spamming his bow.
And this happened multiple times. Is just not fair and after that they even call u noob and stuff like that. It would be extremely helpful doing something about this.

And for people who say well u can put blocks around your base and stuff so u don't fall. We did that again multiple times but at one point they just rush u again and again until they come to ur island after that placing a lot of TNT destroying everything and then they just keep bow spamming.

Don't get me wrong but is so weird to play so much and after that u just get killed by a guy with a bow. That's not even skillful.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, the bow got already nerfed, and why does it need a nerf again? Play speed eggwars, because there you only can get a normal bow.
Removing is not an option. It’s the part for a game and good for defence.

It doesn’t matter If it’s skillfull or not. It’s pvp.
Buy a shield.
Also, bows are part of the game.
Also this.
So I disagree.

Last edited:

Superalbix890

Feb 7, 2018
Romania
twitter.com
No, the bow got already nerfed, and why does it need a nerf again? Play speed eggwars, because there you’ll only can get a normal bow.
Removing is not an option. It’s the part for a game and good for defence.

It doesn’t matter If it’s skillfull or not. It’s pvp.

Also this.
So I disagree.
ok.......

Superalbix890

Feb 7, 2018
Romania
twitter.com
Sadly it's a part of the game. If they like to play the game like that, just leave.
Why are u so mad tho wtf....... *just leave* no one said anything about leaving chill out. I am not leaving a game only because of a guy who doesn't know how to use it's sword and i think u are one of them as well. That's how u win so u don't want something to happen to your bow.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Why are u so mad tho wtf....... *just leave* no one said anything about leaving chill out. I am not leaving a game only because of a guy who doesn't know how to use it's sword and i think u are one of them as well. That's how u win so u don't want something to happen to your bow.
Pretty sure, that you are the one who is mad. (Mind your language though)

She is saying you can leave, it’s a solution on your frustration.

D

Deleted member 352903

i think u are one of them as well. That's how u win so u don't want something to happen to your bow.
You joined CubeCraft 2 days ago, if I am not wrong. ArianaGrande joined CubeCraft 2 years ago. She isn’t a ‘noob’ o.o
Also, as we said, the bow is part of the fun. Remember: you can buy a bow too. And with some diamonds you can buy a shield! :-D

Superalbix890

Feb 7, 2018
Romania
twitter.com
You joined CubeCraft 2 days ago, if I am not wrong. ArianaGrande joined CubeCraft 2 years ago. She isn’t a ‘noob’ o.o
Also, as we said, the bow is part of the fun. Remember: you can buy a bow too. And with some diamonds you can buy a shield! :-D
Pretty sure, that you are the one who is mad. (Mind your language though)

She is saying you can leave, it’s a solution on your frustration.
Ok got it the bow is a part if the game sorry for my language OK I GOT IT.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Why are u so mad tho wtf.......
Uh, I'm actually not lol.
no one said anything about leaving chill out.
I know.. But if you don't like bowspammers: Leave.

I am not leaving a game only because of a guy who doesn't know how to use it's sword
Then stop complaining..

i think u are one of them as well
I'm actually not. Most of the time my games have already ended after 10 minutes. I do not have time to buy a bow. Not even to get diamonds.

That's how u win
No, you want to know how I win? Alright, hear me out. Don't be too shooked, it's a really special tactic: be actually good at the game.

u don't want something to happen to your bow
I really don't care about bows, I'm not even good at archer.

Thank you ♡

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So i started playing on this server 2 days ago and is cool but there is one thing The Bow Spam.
I stood with my friend aprox 1 hour to play only so i get killed by a guy spamming his bow.
And this happened multiple times. Is just not fair and after that they even call u noob and stuff like that. It would be extremely helpful doing something about this.

And for people who say well u can put blocks around your base and stuff so u don't fall. We did that again multiple times but at one point they just rush u again and again until they come to ur island after that placing a lot of TNT destroying everything and then they just keep bow spamming.

Don't get me wrong but is so weird to play so much and after that u just get killed by a guy with a bow. That's not even skillful.
Just buy a shield...
Unless you’re in 1.8. Then I guess you just have to let it happen.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Buy a shield.
Also, bows are part of the game.
What is a shield? I haven't seen any in months...
(Mind your language though)
point out 1 swear word in the post...
Just buy a shield...
Unless you’re in 1.8. Then I guess you just have to let it happen.
Shields are impractical anyways. If you don't expect an arrow then the shield is useless. Arrows are much cheaper than shield durability.

Reactions: Superalbix890
D

Deleted member 352903

Shields are impractical anyways. If you don't expect an arrow then the shield is useless. Arrows are much cheaper than shield durability.
Ye but when you've been fighting (or trying to fight) the same camper that have been shooting you arrows all the time during 10 minutes you know that he's gonna shot you.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Out of over 2000+ games of experience, I can tell you that bowspamming has never really been too overpowered. Annoying, sure, but there's so many ways to counter it. Whether it's using a shield, placing blocks, strafing, etc., the bow spammer is always at a disadvantage if you can't get knocked into the void.
They'll be too busy spamming arrows while you can slowly shorten the distance between you two. From there, just run around him while hitting. He'll have trouble aiming & likely panic and switch back to melee.
Despite your claims, bow spamming does require some degree of skill and it's not effective even if you're good at aiming. From no delay in knockback to something like half a second of delayed knockback (caused by slow connection), all of this will make one situation completely different to the other. The biggest mistake people make is to panic & run in a predictable manner. Avoid that at all costs, use some of the tactics I mentioned above, and you'll never be troubled again.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I don't think shields are impractical... Shields are needed in each game that goes over 30 minutes. And again, it comes down to your playstyle, if you're good at dodging then you don't need shields.

For the bowspammers:
  • Make the distance between you two gradually increase, don't have to rush at them (Try rushing when they stop to eat, or when they push you.)
  • Try placing blocks in between
  • Never jump, this just boosts the amount of KB you get.
  • Make sure you have full hunger + health before attacking the base with the bowspammer(s)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
  • Never jump, this just boosts the amount of KB you get.
  • Make sure you have full hunger + health before attacking the base with the bowspammer(s)
1. Jumping does not make you take more KB, all it does is push you further back because you were in the air.
2. Really? The half a heart every 10 seconds is going to do something...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Such a Sick and cool user name
but was a hacker sadly

Screenshot 2024-06-01 085630.png
JustNathie wrote on caraMel's profile.
Hi Caramel. Please check my reports, thanks
Hi everyone! How is life going? :D
Final exams starting in 8 days 🤚🏻..

It's my last year in high school
So i need to pass it to college
And it's really stressful tbh :(
Please wish me luck in my exams🤞🏻

Wish you all a great time!
iTz1Hamood wrote on caraMel's profile.
Hii again!
Thanks for accepting both reports,
Truly appreciate it!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
What site for facts do you use? I have a feeling that we are using the same one! xD
Top Bottom