Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Lel revamp it m8

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I personally love the map Magic. It would hurt me very much if it got removed, just like what happened to Minions :(

I like the way the gameplay is on the map and have much fun playing it.

A

A pigeon

Yes when I said slowly die, I meant the egg breaker doesn't just win a 10v1, I don't even think a hacker can do that.
Except half those people are busy staring into nothingness or are naked when their egg dies. It ends up in a 5v1 which i win . Then naked plebs die

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Idk who you are, but winning 1v5s in leather is difficult, you probably have healing in between each one?

Loganblahtimes2

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Limbo
I strongly dislike magic.
Let's just be that guy and list the many ways the map is broken.
-The islands are paired, basically forcing you to pvp an island across the map if you survive the early rush
-All the floating mist and magic glyphs in the void may stop people from falling and give them a chance to get back up, I hate that
-The giant statue is more than climbable. If he could speak, he would say,"Build a base on my head!"
-The map is made of obsidian. If done right, the egg can actually be buried in obsidian and you can have a hard time finding it. I did this once on OP mode, and I terraformed the whole island to make it look like the egg was part of the island with all the obsidian layers I put on it.
-There's occasional 2 block high walls on the map, forcing you to place down blocks and just being a minor nuisance
The only map I wouldn't mind if it got removed.

A

A pigeon

I strongly dislike magic.
Let's just be that guy and list the many ways the map is broken.
-The islands are paired, basically forcing you to pvp an island across the map if you survive the early rush
-All the floating mist and magic glyphs in the void may stop people from falling and give them a chance to get back up, I hate that
-The giant statue is more than climbable. If he could speak, he would say,"Build a base on my head!"
-The map is made of obsidian. If done right, the egg can actually be buried in obsidian and you can have a hard time finding it. I did this once on OP mode, and I terraformed the whole island to make it look like the egg was part of the island with all the obsidian layers I put on it.
-There's occasional 2 block high walls on the map, forcing you to place down blocks and just being a minor nuisance
The only map I wouldn't mind if it got removed.
Not to mention the low tier dia gens at mid

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Not going to explain. We all know how wonderful this map is. I believe that this map is too broken to get a good revamp.
LOL i thought this was a joke post, because last time i checked there wasn't magic in eggwars xD but yea i get it now, its the map
i dont really have an opinion on it its just there, it has a good mid with a fair amount of fighting space and i like the spawn-points, the only thing i dont like about it is how much blocks you need to get to the connecting island (mid)

A

A pigeon

LOL i thought this was a joke post, because last time i checked there wasn't magic in eggwars xD but yea i get it now, its the map
i dont really have an opinion on it its just there, it has a good mid with a fair amount of fighting space and i like the spawn-points, the only thing i dont like about it is how much blocks you need to get to the connecting island (mid)
There is magic . We have potions remember? And the egg can summon us from death.

Reactions: Jako_Nc

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The map has a few issues...

1- Not that many teams ;(
2- Kind of far...
3- Very low gens at mid
4- Lotsa Rushers...

I belive they need to fix all of these (includeing adding 4 more teams...)
Because the map would not be so rushed if we had more teams...
The gens levels need to be improved...
There prob some other problems...

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom