Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Lel revamp it m8

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

Not if you end the game before he gets the chance.

And even if he does get up...
What do you want then, a simple 8 block high building in the center just like pretty much every other map?
No i want the whole mid to be replaced and fir them to give the word 'magic' some meaning.
It looks like pizza planet from toy story rn

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Out of all of the maps, Magic is probably the least interesting. Mid is one flat circle with a giant statue in the middle, The islands are basically a flat circle with half a sphere put on top of it + a tower to make it look creative. I can guarantee that removing the towers & the statue will make the map look as plain as a bagel. There's nothing unique about the landscape.
The flames at the bottom of the map are a nuisance as it saves players from being knocked off of the edge, and some like to hide there from time to time.

The generators are extremely underwhelming for a middle that looks so grand (because of the statue) and there's too little variation in strategies used. It almost always ends up with the neighbors rushing each other, and the remaining teams attacking each other via mid. Diamonds are almost pointless since they're so scarce.
Magic is most likely the worst Eggwars map out there rated by design & looks, and requires a revamp at least in my opinion.

A

A pigeon

Out of all of the maps, Magic is probably the least interesting. Mid is one flat circle with a giant statue in the middle, The islands are basically a flat circle with half a sphere put on top of it + a tower to make it look creative. I can guarantee that removing the towers & the statue will make the map look as plain as a bagel. There's nothing unique about the landscape.
The flames at the bottom of the map are a nuisance as it saves players from being knocked off of the edge, and some like to hide there from time to time.

The generators are extremely underwhelming for a middle that looks so grand (because of the statue) and there's too little variation in strategies used. It almost always ends up with the neighbors rushing each other, and the remaining teams attacking each other via mid. Diamonds are almost pointless since they're so scarce.
Magic is most likely the worst Eggwars map out there rated by design & looks, and requires a revamp at least in my opinion.
Thank you . Finally somebody gets it!

Reactions: 0ffense

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Yea they need a huge revamp. @Gainfullterror has a lot of great reasons. The worst part about magic is the rings and fire below the islands, they save everyone from falling off. I dont really care for how great or majestic the middle statue of center looks, or care for any vanity at that as long as its ideal for pvp.

Reactions: A pigeon

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Haha, someone goes up there every game.
What stat do you use then? Want to know something unique about the map? The only one where there is s 25% chance of winning, don't believe me? Kingdom? 99% of people go mid, the rusher can go 1/3 ways the way they go depicts a team lost, magic is a map with no sub mids, but a bracket system, 1/2 chance to kill neighbor, 1/2 chance to kill the other people.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
What stat do you use then? Want to know something unique about the map? The only one where there is s 25% chance of winning, don't believe me? Kingdom? 99% of people go mid, the rusher can go 1/3 ways the way they go depicts a team lost, magic is a map with no sub mids, but a bracket system, 1/2 chance to kill neighbor, 1/2 chance to kill the other people.

I don't completely understand what your trying to say but it sounds like your chances of winning are 25% and thats really good compared to other maps. But thats not based on the layout of the map, its more of the skill of the players.

Reactions: Gainfullterror
A

A pigeon

You know my strat . You are on my friends list . Remember xLynel?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I don't completely understand what your trying to say but it sounds like your chances of winning are 25% and thats really good compared to other maps. But thats not based on the layout of the map, its more of the skill of the players.
If there is a rusher on kingdom, Aztec or instruments, they don't bridge to you they bridge to mid, then they go across your bridge, there is a 1/3 chance of being eliminated by 1 rushing team, no one has a neighbor to rush first, it is open ended, bracket systems make the game go faster, x gets y, a gets b, then winner of xy gets winner of ab, it is a bracket system, like a ladder in a tournament, you kill one person, then you are better then them, the other people rush the other team, they are better than them, then you fight, and the best one wins. Sorry if the first one was confusing, also sorry if this one is more.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I sorta want it to be revamped because people tend to go above mid and it gets really annoying with them shooting you off and you try to tower up to get them.
In the past 2 weeks I haven't seen anyone with a punch bow on the map, none the less climb on top of mid.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Still the map is boring and plain
Ok fine then, where is remove mansion, someone can probably get a punch bow 30 seconds into leaving their pod, it is boring because it is very flat, it looks nice, but gameplay wise it is terrible in my opinion, great for farming points though, let me say this one more time GAMEPLAY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LOOKS. If you kept every block the way it is, I would be fine with a revamp, the map isn't amazing in the way it looks, otherwise I see nothing wrong with it

A

A pigeon

Gameplay is mediocre on the map. You dont need a team to win on mansion . You dont need gold or diamonds . Just a sword and skills on that map

As for magic , the aesthetics are bad and gameplay is broken at mid.

The islands are bland and need detail . That wizard monument is quite a proposterous addition to the map in the first place

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that it is fine the way it is. Though I know it has some little problems here and there, overall, it seems fine to me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom