• Yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

!Rockgitarr

Jun 20, 2020
Sweden
The last three months have been a bit laggy since Cubecraft have been gaining a lot of new players. The new lagg have caused enderperls to completly dissapear or lagg away multiple times. This is not a problem tat only occures for me but for many of my friends too.
I think that enderpearls should be removed and enderwands instead shold be inplemented. The enderwand would work such as:
You rightclick on the block you want to teleport to(Limited to 200 blocks away or something like that). on your screen it counts down 3-2-1 and then you get teleported where you wanted to go. in the animation a enderpearl flies trough the sky but it does'nt actually teleport you. so it is only cosmetic. This would reduce the angry players and be another cool adition to Lucky Islands.
I can see how this possibly could interfear with Sintel anti cheat but I'm not sure.

Is this a good idea?

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I need enderpearls to craft end crystals. The only missing material is the ghast tear as IDK if the lucky ghasts srop them or not

Gunoy

Jan 31, 2020
Netherlands
Even though it sounds nice, I don’t think enderpearls should be removed entirely. I haven’t experienced any glitches with enderpearls and having the enderwand would probably be way too overpowered, because players can teleport away unlimited times. Even though wands have a cooldown, people usually don’t have more than five enderpearls. With this wand a player could teleport away about six times in only three minutes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.