REMOVE EGGWARD

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
EGGWARS ISNt from cube craft you guys! hypixel was made it first because it wasn't from cubes idea hyopixel bewares was first and YOU COPPEDDDDdddddd why would you do that! hypixel tried to make a goodgame and you stole for million of dollar remove egg wars and ban who's responsible!!!!

Last edited:

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
EGGWARS ISNt from cube craft you guys! hypixel was made it first because it wasn't from cubes idea hyopixel bewares was first and YOU COPPEDDDDdddddd why would you do that! hypixel tried to make a goodgame and you stole for million of dollar remove egg wars and ban who's responsible!!!!
So spellcheck is a thing.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
ZcMOFA2.png

IUD0DBF.png

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
were you waiting to check this post tacos?

well i tried i put a link to this and told ppls to support it as a troll

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
NAH that isnt anything i would do
If that was accurate then who put on a skeleton costume and jumped out at you scaring you Into hitting smashing your hands on the d key
COPPEDDDDdddddd

could someone direct me to the forums post announcing skywars's release?
Sorry
When cube was released skywars came with it
There was never a post announcing this
I can link you to skywars update posts though
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-loot-balance-new-maps.199264/

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/huge-skywars-update.72121/

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Eggwars was released around June 2015 I believe.
Bedwars was early 2017 I believe.

Personally I perfer Bedwars, but I used to play Eggwars a lot, and it did come before Hypixel's gamemode.

F

Facelurite

Communist actus is responibull for thes bedwars eggwars hahahahhahha cubecrift shamelless server

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
No. I cant tell if this is a joke, but no. If you’re talking about bedwars, then no. Eggwars came out first. Now im just going to say that lets say hypixel created skywars (which they didn’t) and other servers started doing skywars on their servers. Would that count? Would they he punished? No.

Reactions: BadGuy and Priley
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
I watched a song and the song had a blue light. It looked like the blue light formed the Cubecraft cube so I screamed it out. While me and my family watched the song xD Might like Cubecraft a little too much so it affected my in real life thinking haha
Eli
Angry Birds or Subway Surfers?
Top Bottom