Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2020
there are so many pc players doing an op method called crit abusing, not only is it annoying, but it's also unfair to other players like mobile players or new players. other servers had already done it like hive, I doubt the cube team are going to do anything about this. so, I'll leave this here and see what you guys think. do you agree or disagree?

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I know crit's are annoying but they are apart of the game they become most annoying when trading or when In combo's but if you play a little smarter you can actually win a fight without even having to fight a person if they are crit abusing. I understand it's frustrating but it's been apart of the game since the beginning. if you can hold a combo crit abusing isn't that troubling.

linkbirds

Jan 8, 2022
there are so many pc players doing an op method called crit abusing, not only is it annoying, but it's also unfair to other players like mobile players or new players. other servers had already done it like hive, I doubt the cube team are going to do anything about this. so, I'll leave this here and see what you guys think. do you agree or disagree?
W-W-What? I have never heard of crit abusing, and now that I've seen it, I can tell- you may just be getting a *little* mad, in all honesty. I don't see why it's call crit abuse, as it's simply just hitting them while jumping up and down. And, that's precisely what the sword is for- the time for the cooldown on Java is literally enough time to keep jumping up and down to crit them. It's not abusing crits, it's taking advantage of the way Mojang intented it to be. Now, for Bedrock players, I don't even see the problem. Maybe it's because I'm a PC player, but I don't ever crit because it increases knockback taken, leading players to get comboed because they don't understand how the game works in terms of knockback.
Also, I don't know why you're bringing The Hive into this. That's a completely different server, and they do what they want. If you don't want crits, then go to The Hive. Simple as that! Don't make a random, and possibly unsmart suggestion, when you name a server that has exactly what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom