Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Please tell me if I'm missing something here but auto mode literally has no practical use. If you have a rank, you can choose what map you play using the map selection after a game, which is faster than auto mode and better due to the choice of map. If you don't have a rank, then just press play again, it is still faster and makes auto mode useless. AFKing for wins is also bannable anyway so I really don't see any use for auto mode other than making it more annoying for players to press play again or map selection because of this seemingly useless feature. I could be wrong about its use and if I am please correct me but it's just awful

Jan 13, 2022
Please tell me if I'm missing something here but auto mode literally has no practical use. If you have a rank, you can choose what map you play using the map selection after a game, which is faster than auto mode and better due to the choice of map. If you don't have a rank, then just press play again, it is still faster and makes auto mode useless. AFKing for wins is also bannable anyway so I really don't see any use for auto mode other than making it more annoying for players to press play again or map selection because of this seemingly useless feature. I could be wrong about its use and if I am please correct me but it's just awful
Honestly as a person who almost has a rank in every game I kind of agree I think it could be enabled or disabled in settings

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
So basically people sue it because they have their GUI turned off and because they can't be bothered to press one button...

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
It literally serves no purpose though, and only helps in aiding the progression of arthritis in my left thumb from pressing the arrow buttons on a controller all day
Yeah, but why take the time to remove it when it's already been added, and risk a bunch of people getting mad because Cubecraft took away something they use often.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
It literally serves no purpose though, and only helps in aiding the progression of arthritis in my left thumb from pressing the arrow buttons on a controller all day
You are one out of the hundred thousand, or even near hundred thousand of daily users.

Arguably if it "aids your arthritis" you might actually want to use the autoplay option to reduce having to click 3 more times.

The option may give no purpose to you as you may win most of your matches with your teammate, but for a player that might play skywars with a, or a group, of friends. they might find it more useful than asking "have you died yet" then starting a new game. When the autoplay feature can do that check for them.

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I think the replay option is a really useful feature.
I disagree! I always use auto mode, it’s really useful! Like it’s boring to press the button every time, also I stream sometimes, and it’s much more comfortable to use auto mode
Like FoxFil says it's useful for streaming when I die instead of focusing on the game to press the button I can take the 10 or 5 seconds it takes for the autoplay to kick in so I can read my chat between matches.
The option may give no purpose to you as you may win most of your matches with your teammate, but for a player that might play skywars with a, or a group, of friends. they might find it more useful than asking "have you died yet" then starting a new game. When the autoplay feature can do that check for them.
Stray makes A good point because it's useful for if you're group dies or team dies and you don't win the game instead of asking are you dead yet it just puts them into the next game. it's also useful for if you have to go to the bathroom or something real quick it just ques you into the next game and your friends can play the round until you get back to play as well.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom