• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

JungleVulcano

Mar 19, 2020
Hello!
In Skywars, when I play on Teams Of 4 with my Friends (on Candy, Streets,Western...), there is a lot of people mining diamonds, and it's boring and they camp for a lot of time and we have to go to their Islands (because it's not MiningWars).
We can remove half the diamonds on Spawning Islands.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree. Mining diamonds is a part of the game and it's a strategy. You need to be fast enough to rush the enemies before they have made full diamond to get a better chance of beating them. Also removing half of the diamonds won't really fix it imo. The first person with an iron pickaxe will still get full diamond and the teammates that didn't get full diamond can mine the diamonds on other islands for instance.

Reactions: JungleVulcano

JungleVulcano

Mar 19, 2020
I don't agree. Mining diamonds is a part of the game and it's a strategy. You need to be fast enough to rush the enemies before they have made full diamond to get a better chance of beating them. Also removing half of the diamonds won't really fix it imo. The first person with an iron pickaxe will still get full diamond and the teammates that didn't get full diamond can mine the diamonds on other islands for instance.
1st: Ok mining is a part of the game, and it's not a Strategy, you just have to hide and it's not the point of SkyWars, you mine a little bit of diamonds for 1 piece or 2 then loot at mid. There are a lot of chests with diamond pieces.
2nd: I'm already fast but they block themselves and that's really annoying and I have to get a pickaxe/axe and the PvP is bad.
3rd: Yes it would fix it they will leave their "cave" quicker and it will be easier to PvP on surface.
4th: There is many pickaxe for every players on the Team for their island and if they think they have good stuff they will not go on another island and more like loot to Mid.
5th: It's Bedrock Suggestion you are a Java player -_-

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
1st: Ok mining is a part of the game, and it's not a Strategy, you just have to hide and it's not the point of SkyWars, you mine a little bit of diamonds for 1 piece or 2 then loot at mid. There are a lot of chests with diamond pieces.
It being part of the game still makes it a strategy. Hiding is also a strategy too.
2nd: I'm already fast but they block themselves and that's really annoying and I have to get a pickaxe/axe and the PvP is bad.
Get a pickaxe or axe
3rd: Yes it would fix it they will leave their "cave" quicker and it will be easier to PvP on surface.
If theyre mining, theyre probably going to search the whole island
4th: There is many pickaxe for every players on the Team for their island and if they think they have good stuff they will not go on another island and more like loot to Mid.
This is true
5th: It's Bedrock Suggestion you are a Java player -_-
I dont get how that matters

drxmagod2000

Nov 19, 2020
Hello!
In Skywars, when I play on Teams Of 4 with my Friends (on Candy, Streets,Western...), there is a lot of people mining diamonds, and it's boring and they camp for a lot of time and we have to go to their Islands (because it's not MiningWars).
We can remove half the diamonds on Spawning Islands.
Yes that will be really cool
I hate thoses "cave men"
In tha start of the game they will run to the nearest cheat and take a pickaxe and jump to the nearst cave and block them self , mine all the diamonds and get a full set of diamond armor and tool , won't share there loot, never pvp any one hoping they will fall to the void.
The big amounts of diamond (especialy in cany map) make the overpowered mode in sky wars point less

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Mining is a part of the game. If those players want to camp the game and get full diamond, thats up to them because its already hard enough to do that.

Oct 11, 2020
Philippines
Yea, cube should remove a few diamonds on skywars, like the Candy Map in to4, there are too much diamonds which give the whole team a full set of diamond armor and make the game op

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom