• I like explosive arrows

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • NONE OF MY BUSINESS!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

hackcr1258

Apr 9, 2018
Boom!
Explosive bows isn't really necsesary(bad english) needed because vanilla minecraft don't have explosive arrows enchant.
Such that this should be removed.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I do not see a need to remove this kit. It is currently under the "Insane" category and I feel like it is something different from the rest of the kits. If you do not like the kit, just play the normal or overpowered duels, or just leave insane matches if that kit is chosen.

Reactions: Priley

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
you can ignore the noobs that chalenge you with those kits with absolutely everything in em with the challenge on off thing now :)

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
There already is a kit in insane that is explosive bow. The one that is in Overpowered is well, Overpowered. Explosive 4 vow compared to explosive 2, and you get diamond armor with blast protection 2 instead of regular iron armor, plus 5 golden apples

Reactions: Shallidor

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
There already is a kit in insane that is explosive bow. The one that is in Overpowered is well, Overpowered. Explosive 4 vow compared to explosive 2, and you get diamond armor with blast protection 2 instead of regular iron armor, plus 5 golden apples
overpowered is just meant to be buffed versions of normal vanilla pvp
explosive arrow enchants are custom plugins bro, it should stick to only "insane" mode

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Indeed, cubecraft also has plugins that aren't 100% vanilla, remove server!
In regular duels and overpowered duels you don't expect custom plugin enchantments to be in them, that's the whole point of an "insane" mode

Then again, you are Dutch, the country full of crackheads and low IQ scum, so I wouldn't expect you to understand. Enjoy watching your joke of a nation at the world cup... oh wait.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
because its not in vanilla minecraft, therefore it should be in the "Insane" category not the "overpowered" one...
Then why should it be removed? I wouldn't mind seeing that kit move from the overpowered category to the insane category, but I think removing the kit goes a little too far.
Then again, you are Dutch, the country full of crackheads and low IQ scum, so I wouldn't expect you to understand. Enjoy watching your joke of a nation at the world cup... oh wait.
List of the top 10 smartest countries based on maths and science:
1. Singapore 2. Hong Kong 3. South Korea 4. Japan (tie) 4. Taiwan (tie) 6. Finland 7. Estonia 8. Switzerland 9. Netherlands 10. Canada

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Then why should it be removed? I wouldn't mind seeing that kit move from the overpowered category to the insane category, but I think removing the kit goes a little too far.
Thread creator wants it to be removed from the OP queue not removed fully. Do you people even read the full threads or what?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Thread creator wants it to be removed from the OP queue not removed fully. Do you people even read the full threads or what?
Boom!
Explosive bows isn't really necsesary(bad english) needed because vanilla minecraft don't have explosive arrows enchant.
Where exactly does he say that the kit should be moved?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Where exactly does he say that the kit should be moved?
log onto the server
you will see that there are TWO variations of the explosive bow kit
one is in OP mode (nobody knows why)
one is in insane mode (good place for it to be in)
thread creator is asking for the one in OP mode to be removed
not the whole kit to be removed or for the kit to be moved or anything you're making up

it really isn't hard to understand low IQ dutch boy

Reactions: mastanub

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
log onto the server
you will see that there are TWO variations of the explosive bow kit
one is in OP mode (nobody knows why)
one is in insane mode (good place for it to be in)
thread creator is asking for the one in OP mode to be removed
not the whole kit to be removed or for the kit to be moved or anything you're making up

it really isn't hard to understand low IQ dutch boy
The difference between those 2 kits is that 1 is definitely overpowered with armor, gapples and other stuff, and the insane kit only has an enchanted bow with iron armor.. These are 2 different kits, but they have the same theme. And who said that overpowered kits must only have stuff that is in vanilla mc? Take "Speedy". You can get endermite eggs in vanilla mc, you can get a wooden sword in vanilla mc and you can get iron armor in vanilla mc. But still, where does OP say that the kit should only be removed from the overpowered mode? I only see 2 posts they made:
Boom!
And
"Overpowered"
Where do they say the kit should be removed from only the overpowered mode? Anyway, the thread is not explained well at all.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
In regular duels and overpowered duels you don't expect custom plugin enchantments to be in them, that's the whole point of an "insane" mode

Actually i like your comment! Keep posting this kind of fun things! *My IQ is over 9000*

Reactions: SpankMeSanta
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom