Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?


  • Total voters
    9

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
789
1,830
229
25
Hi all!

If you equip a gadget and switch lobby, it disappears.
My suggestion is that your last equipped gadget would be 'remembered' by the server, so you don't have to take it again every time. Just like your armor/hat/trails/miniatures are remembered.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom