Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lepzi

GG well played the fire they had did nothing. Funny how they were teaming still couldn't kill you soo pro lol.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The only time I can't kill teamers is when one is spamming and the other one isn't >:O if you had it happen you will know what I mean

L

Lepzi

The only time I can't kill teamers is when one is spamming and the other one isn't >:O if you had it happen you will know what I mean
Eh isn't that difficult just don't miss the guy that isn't spamming then once you killed him kill the other guy and he won't do any damage because he is spamming.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Eh isn't that difficult just don't miss the guy that isn't spamming then once you killed him kill the other guy and he won't do any damage because he is spamming.
Well the guy that is spamming is making it impossible to strafe because of the constant kb and the other guy is doing constant damage on you

L

Lepzi

Well the guy that is spamming is making it impossible to strafe because of the constant kb and the other guy is doing constant damage on you
As long as you don't miss you should be able to kill them, or just try and get one of them in lava or away from the other one.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

I think this is in the wrong section but I am not sure so please correct me if im wrong.
This video was originally ment to be just a report video but I just wanted to show it off because I completely destroyed these teamers :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=XQkujy56PCs

Best regards, Davey.
I hate to say it but those guys were pretty noob... Most of the time you didn't even fight both of them at the same time and the spamclicked quite a bit.
You're alright, but I wouldn't call this a 'show off'. No hate! Keep it up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom