Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 30, 2017
I think it'll be a good idea for long games like egg wars or tower defense but, not for short games like skywars as it could be used with second purposes.
In order to avoid the abuse of this on egg wars the player would need to on a "safe zone" like a 100 block radius with no enemies, and the player must have not been attacked by a player or dealt damage to one for 30 seconds or so. If not on a safe zone the player would be immediately eliminated from the game.
Maybe 100 blocks is too much... but what matters is the idea.
100 blocks is too much. It should be 25-40 blocks

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
People will just abuse this by running away and then just disconnect in the middle of the game whilst being chased. Then they will just wait for a few moments and reconnect again. Sorry, but I have to give this a -1 Support
Solution: while a player is logged out, there will be a placeholder that will spawn in the player's location. Any damage dealt to the placeholder will be dealt to the player when they log back on. Same with deaths.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Solution: while a player is logged out, there will be a placeholder that will spawn in the player's location. Any damage dealt to the placeholder will be dealt to the player when they log back on. Same with deaths.
The placeholder could appear *only* when the player has left on an unsafe zone.

Silphaer

Jul 9, 2016
Scotland
It's a nice idea and I also have trouble with my internet, but it would be far too easy for people to abuse, by simply disconnecting in the middle of a fight, then reconnecting and getting away.

I'm afraid I can't give this my support.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi. I have problems with my internet and sometimes my internet is disconneting while I'm playing. Can you add to the server system that will reconnect players to the game? I want to play the game that I started before I lost connection. This will be very helpful for players like me.
I do like this idea, but I have had thoughts on it and lets say a metaphorical hacker is in your game, they get kicked for said reason, then they can easily just rejoin the game until they get banned.
I like the idea, I would use it, but they should make it to where... you know what? They'll figure it out!
+1

Reactions: Geralt_of_Rivia

DidntKnowThat

Oct 23, 2016
Hi. I have problems with my internet and sometimes my internet is disconneting while I'm playing. Can you add to the server system that will reconnect players to the game? I want to play the game that I started before I lost connection. This will be very helpful for players like me.

you are right!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom