Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you be able to rejoin a game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, I still don't know. If it doesn't allow you to rejoin after you've been kicked by a Helper for hacking or teaming or if you left the game yourself, because you almost died when your egg already has been destroyed, then I do agree.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Well, I still don't know. If it doesn't allow you to rejoin after you've been kicked by a Helper for hacking or teaming or if you left the game yourself, because you almost died when your egg already has been destroyed, then I do agree.
I do agree this, also if you rejoin a game, I want that you lose all your stuff. And you only have the kit you had.

U

Unipotato

-Thread moved to suggestions.

As for the actual idea, it has pros and cons. If a player is false kicked by the anticheat or because of a poor connection, they could rejoin the game, which would be a good thing. The only problem is that if players are truly kicked for hacking/teaming/whatever offense, the rule breaking player could rejoin the game, which is not a good thing. I'm not really on-board with this idea, but keep up the suggestions!

Codeah

Jun 23, 2017
the Netherlands
The ability to rejoin a game after crashing/timing out et cetera, would be a great feature in my opinion. I or either my friends often time out from games due to a bad internet connection. In which case all of us have to leave the game, just to play together.

I believe the problem here is that it has not yet been exactly discussed in which cases to let a player rejoin, since I constantly see people with different opinions on when and how you can re-connect to a game if disconnected.

I'd say that a player can only rejoin if timing out. The player must re-spawn in the exact same position, as when they left. If their egg has been destroyed, they can not re-spawn. If they have been damaged by a player within the last 30 seconds before timing out, they die when re-spawning.

But this only applies to Egg Wars, I bet that if this system would be implemented. It would not only be implemented into Egg Wars, but into every single game. Staff will have to discuss exactly when and how you can connect back to a game.

My verdict is a big yes. I believe that it's well time for this system to be implemented, since I know people have been wanting this ever since the beginning.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
-Thread moved to suggestions.

As for the actual idea, it has pros and cons. If a player is false kicked by the anticheat or because of a poor connection, they could rejoin the game, which would be a good thing. The only problem is that if players are truly kicked for hacking/teaming/whatever offense, the rule breaking player could rejoin the game, which is not a good thing. I'm not really on-board with this idea, but keep up the suggestions!
Well could it be optimized so if its a kick by sentinel or staff they cant rejoing but all other disconnects you can?
Who else thinks that you should be able to rejoin a game once you have been kicked through packets etc?
While i do like the idea this could unnecessarily extend the game beyond imagination, ive seen it before in the early stages of bedwars where theres that one guy that always exploits it by disconnecting and simply waiting, and before you suggest a time limit, that dosent solve anything as they can simply wait the time out, reconnect, re-disconnect, and continue on

Rose2247

Jun 22, 2016
I think this is an excellent idea, as someone who has been proxied and disconnected for "packet spam", I would love to have this option

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Who else thinks that you should be able to rejoin a game once you have been kicked through packets etc?
I'm sick of commenting the same answer over and over again :P
You should look at the other threads becauze this has been suggested many times before.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom