Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should /rejoin be a thing?

• Total voters

mariannaaa

Mar 18, 2020
dear cubecraft,

ive been playing this server for years, and the fact that there is no /rejoin command makes me sad. ive accidentally left matches that i know i could've won and it would've been useful if i had that command available.

so please take this into consideration :)

Reactions: Drakie❤

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
This has been suggested so many times, please do some research before making a thread. I don't agree with this due of following reasons.

Here the thread about /rejoin: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rejoin-should-exist.246617/#post-1168037

First of all, you can leave the game and after 5 minutes you can decide to go back, not really a fair idea. Why? If you rush mid and get full iron, sword and maybe more, you easily can win the game. It's just you have been lazy the whole time and you just can come back to win the game.

It's also annoying that you need to kill one last player and then the other guy comes back because something went wrong or he just left. I see some opinions as being lazy or trolling. I think it's your own fault if you left the game, you always can join another game and it won't be that bad. I think tryhards will use this to get easily wins.

Even though you don't have a good gear and you are a good player with good players/friends it's still a easily win for those players, I find it much fairer and more chronological if it can't. It's just last man standing, the last players alive wins. Same goes for SkyWars and other games.

klqus

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2017
United Kingdom
Although this would be helpful in some cases, its very unfair is so many other ways. Maybe if this idea was thought about more to try and find a way to patch those unfair cases it could be added.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
This has been suggested so many times, please do some research before making a thread. I don't agree with this due of following reasons.

Here the thread about /rejoin: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/rejoin-should-exist.246617/#post-1168037

First of all, you can leave the game and after 5 minutes you can decide to go back, not really a fair idea. Why? If you rush mid and get full iron, sword and maybe more, you easily can win the game. It's just you have been lazy the whole time and you just can come back to win the game.

It's also annoying that you need to kill one last player and then the other guy comes back because something went wrong or he just left. I see some opinions as being lazy or trolling. I think it's your own fault if you left the game, you always can join another game and it won't be that bad. I think tryhards will use this to get easily wins.

Even though you don't have a good gear and you are a good player with good players/friends it's still a easily win for those players, I find it much fairer and more chronological if it can't. It's just last man standing, the last players alive wins. Same goes for SkyWars and other games.
I completely agree with @YoshiGameplayX.

It has never happened to me that I accidentally left a game and if it happens it is your own fault.
I strongly disagree, just because u don't ever accidentally leave, doesn't mean that other people don't either. Some players who have higher ping, and along with a weak internet connection, will result in frequent disconnections, which is not the player's fault, "bUy wIfi pLz". With this addition, it would be just slightly fairer for players with higher ping.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
While a lot of ppl talk about pvp games here in which if u leave its more than likely ur own fault, I play a huge amount of td which is a very laggy game during certain troops sends and when leach goes off, I have seen a whole team crash at one time a lot, and many ppl randomly crash when playing this game this is why I think it would be a idea to add /rejoin

Reactions: Aeva

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
While a lot of ppl talk about pvp games here in which if u leave its more than likely ur own fault, I play a huge amount of td which is a very laggy game during certain troops sends and when leach goes off, I have seen a whole team crash at one time a lot, and many ppl randomly crash when playing this game this is why I think it would be a idea to add /rejoin
In games like Tower Defence this can be a good decision to add some type of /rejoin. I think in games like Eggwars it will get abused and it is you own fault if you leave the game. (Like some people mentioned before)

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation

Understandable

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom