Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I am also having trouble with getting disconnected regularly. But I don't see why you would add this idea. People who're getting disconnected can give an advantage to their game. They will be be able to join again while other people got killed so they have more chances to win the game. You could also easily get disconnected while fighting (that can give some serious lagg) so it would also give you the option to get away from a fight. I get why you suggest this because it isn't fun to get disconnected from the network while you were doing great. But you also have to keep in mind that it gives you a lot of advantages in your game.

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I am also having trouble with getting disconnected regularly. But I don't see why you would add this idea. People who're getting disconnected can give an advantage to their game. They will be be able to join again while other people got killed so they have more chances to win the game. You could also easily get disconnected while fighting (that can give some serious lagg) so it would also give you the option to get away from a fight. I get why you suggest this because it isn't fun to get disconnected from the network while you were doing great. But you also have to keep in mind that it gives you a lot of advantages in your game.
If they make it so that you die and lose your stuff when you rejoin it won’t give you an advantage. In fact, it will give you a disadvantage. And the only games this will work on are tower defence and Eggwars

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
If Cube added a /rejoin feature, kicking people if they are AFK for 3 minutes (EggWars) would have no function as kicked people can easily join back just before the game ends. Kicking AFK players was added so people can't farm wins whilst being AFK, but if they add /rejoin that feature would not have a meaning anymore.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
If they do add the /rejoin feature they should make it time based, where you're given approximately 4-6 mins to rejoin if not you're not able to rejoin. (The time stamp after being kicked can be debated/changed) I mean it would be down right terrible to get kicked due to failure from connection, and being able to rejoin within a certain time shouldn't really create much of an advantage.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
If they make it so that you die and lose your stuff when you rejoin it won’t give you an advantage. In fact, it will give you a disadvantage. And the only games this will work on are tower defence and Eggwars
Well I still kinda disagree for eggwars because it kinda feels like you can still have some advantages in the game. Like if you're on an othother island and you're getting disconnected while in a fight or your egg gets destroyed and they're on your island and you just spawn back in when they left your island. It is also hard for the other team to keep a track on the amount of players the other team has if someone leaves and joins again. For Tower defense I don't see any problem in that because it can't give you any advantages. Like you can't get away from a fight of you can't get away while your team is getting killed. Tower Defense is also just about placing towers or sending monsters so you can easily rejoin a game like that.

Reactions: Shamel

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
Like if you're on an othother island and you're getting disconnected while in a fight or your egg gets destroyed and they're on your island and you just spawn back in when they left your island
If your egg gets destroyed you will not be able to join back.

edit:
It is also hard for the other team to keep a track on the amount of players the other team has if someone leaves and joins again.
I agree with this but I guess they can make it possible to only join 2 minutes after you disconnect. If you try to rejoin after 2 minutes it will not let you

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
This would be a great new feature. I used to play a lot on Hypixel and that server also contains the possibility to rejoin whenever you get disconnected. That's only possible in Bedwars though. But because Eggwars is really similar to Bedwars, this could be added on Cubecraft aswell. I think this feature should become something like this:

- When you get disconnected and your egg is still alive, you'll respawn but lose all the stuff you had before. I think it should be like this, otherwise people would just always log out when someone is attacking and waiting for them to go away so they'd be able to join again without getting killed.

- When you get disconnected and your egg has been destroyed, you'll NOT respawn but join the game as a spectator so you can watch your other teammates to finish their game.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Well I still kinda disagree for eggwars because it kinda feels like you can still have some advantages in the game. Like if you're on an othother island and you're getting disconnected while in a fight or your egg gets destroyed and they're on your island and you just spawn back in when they left your island. It is also hard for the other team to keep a track on the amount of players the other team has if someone leaves and joins again. For Tower defense I don't see any problem in that because it can't give you any advantages. Like you can't get away from a fight of you can't get away while your team is getting killed. Tower Defense is also just about placing towers or sending monsters so you can easily rejoin a game like that.
If you want to get away from a fight, take off ur armor. Youll die in 2 seconds. If you egg is destroyed, you cant rejoin. And having an extra person fisting the attackers is always helpful.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
This would be a great new feature. I used to play a lot on Hypixel and that server also contains the possibility to rejoin whenever you get disconnected. That's only possible in Bedwars though. But because Eggwars is really similar to Bedwars, this could be added on Cubecraft aswell. I think this feature should become something like this:

- When you get disconnected and your egg is still alive, you'll respawn but lose all the stuff you had before. I think it should be like this, otherwise people would just always log out when someone is attacking and waiting for them to go away so they'd be able to join again without getting killed.

- When you get disconnected and your egg has been destroyed, you'll NOT respawn but join the game as a spectator so you can watch your other teammates to finish their game.
Yeah sounds good, although this would basically mean Cube is copying another server and I don't know if thats what they want, right?

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
You mean the monthly Plus rank isn't copied from Hypixel? :p
No because it is a rank on top of your rank, not a completely new one. Also the features of plus rank are different to MVP++ on Hypixel. Only the monthly payement is the same.
Oh no hypixel has skywaars time to delete
Having the same games isn't copying, its having the same commands/features. Some things just can't be added without people saying that it was originally an idea from another server. But still they should avoid copying everything, and I think that is going quite well.

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
@Siza it shouldn’t be a competition to who got to the idea first, rather improving the Quality of Life for the community playing on the server. Rejoin is a command that several servers currently use, not just the one you mentioned. You can have a command, a left click in the chat.. anything to make it different if that is really needed. Though, is copying such a useful command really an issue? I wouldn’t say that.

Also, to the OP (original poster)
I definitely support the idea of adding a rejoin command wholeheartedly, however you gotta keep in mind a couple of things.
1. Some gamemodes could give an unfair advantage to those rejoining a game. However, it would be a great solution to those games where you can respawn or rejoining wouldn’t give you a drastic advantage. Example: Eggwars if you still have an egg, or Tower Defence since there is not much of an advantage you can get from leaving the game - plus let’s be honest, people time out on TD all the time either to lag or game version that causes to get kicked, so joining back would be amazing for this specific gamemode.
2. The timing should be restricted to a few minutes only. Anything over 5 minutes would be excessive and unneeded, so I would suggest something in between 2-5 minutes at most, as that would be ideal to fix your main issue.
3. Last but not least, it should be something related with lag, internet issues etc.
If the reason why you left the game was because of not an afk kick, then you shouldn’t have access back into the same game.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
No because it is a rank on top of your rank, not a completely new one. Also the features of plus rank are different to MVP++ on Hypixel. Only the monthly payement is the same..

So it was just a coincidence that cubecraft released plus a few weeks after mvp++, being the first new rank in years...
Seems legit

Criiss

Oct 23, 2015
Se podría implementar un /rejoin o algo por el estilo, al momento de desconectarse en lugar de desaparecer podría quedar un zombie o algo por el estilo también, para evitar alguna clase de aprovechamiento ya que fácilmente te puedes salir y camuflarte de las demás personas, estaría bien implementarlo en eggwars, ya que las partidas ahí suelen ser más largas que en skywars

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
So it was just a coincidence that cubecraft released plus a few weeks after mvp++, being the first new rank in years...
Seems legit
Okay maybe they kinda copied it, but they gave it a twist so it is suitable for CubeCraft and lots of features are different.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom