Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Craeonkie

Apr 12, 2020
Now I don't know if others have posted but I think it would be a great idea to enable /rejoin /reconnect etc. I don't know if you are already trying to implement that or the reasons that isn't available, perhaps maybe people disconnecting and reconnecting really fast(which you can make a 5 second countdown before joining to fix{I think}), but I think it would be great. Alot of people (me being one of them) always get disconnected when we are halfway through games. I'm not shaming cubecraft whatsoever I'm just saying. It's a great server btw.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
This has been suggested many times before, and my answers will always be the same. For me, it's a no, because this command would be abused almost for everyone in order to enter the game again, which would be unfair regarding other players.

Reactions: Gregeyy

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I think they should add this, and add it so when you rejoin you are dead, and have to wait for the normal amoumt of time again to respawn. This will mean if you get disconnected you can still play, and it cant be abused.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't play Bedrock but if connection issues happen a lot it would be a great addition, but also people could abuse this to try and not die which would make games a lot harder.

Reactions: Craeonkie

Craeonkie

Apr 12, 2020
It hasn’t been Implemented because people would abuse it
Yes, that is a problem, so I suggest that people cannot reconnect if they just disconnected from a game ten seconds ago or they could make a cool down timer that is longer than the death timer so that voiders won't abuse it. And OF COURSE you can only reconnect to single player games as spectators since once there are no members in a team the egg is destroyed. And if Cubecraft is implementing it I think you can do it for blockwars as well? Well yea this is the way to solve the problem

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom