should this be added?

• yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • no

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Ssharped

May 13, 2017
Hello i was thinking if there could be a /rejoin in case people were to be disconnected from the server and could rejoin back into the game.
But it could only before like timed out or internet connection
thanks!
-BananaCrazy22

Edited

Last edited:

accurates

May 28, 2016
U.S.B. (United States of Belgium)
What if a hacker gets kicked from the game? They can easily be joined
They will most lkely get kicked out of the server. Not the game!

Now this got me thinking from last post i commented on. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/disconnecting.195308/
Read my response for some kick info. But yeah, pickle uses this system and it seems to work, so
yes. i agree. we need such a thing. Now cubecraft will have to go into naming then like giving servers a Name or ID like
SW001 SW456, Something along those lines, but cubecraft has a ton of server so they would need a ton more of cache memory.
To save a player's cache data and cache his or her current server. I don't know if that's something the server can do...

But for now i say: Yes.

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I think this would be a great idea, but this idea should only be limited to if you have only been disconnected by connectivity difficulties not if someone's been kicked or has just quit the game e.g. before dying then re-joining again. Whenever I get disconnected for no reason its very annoying especially when it' a longer game. :D

Reactions: accurates

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Hello i was thinking if there could be a /rejoin in case people were to be disconnected from the server and could rejoin back into the game.
thanks for reading

-BananaCrazy22
Has been suggested a few times before. I still like this idea. However, how will you deal with those people who purposely leaves the game to avoid death by PvP and then log back on /rejoin.

D

Deleted member 169486

Has been suggested a few times before. I still like this idea. However, how will you deal with those people who purposely leaves the game to avoid death by PvP and then log back on /rejoin.
It's like them getting killed? They have the respawn timer?

RazorBlade_RB

Aug 10, 2016
I really like that idea! It would be useful for longer game modes such as blockwars or eggwars. Some might argue that adding the /rejoin command would incentive PvP log (disconnecting while you PvP to avoid death), however many servers, mostly faction ones, have a system where: if you disconnect before 10 seconds have passed since you last got hit by other player (using a sword, bow, eggs, snowballs, unarmed, or any other tool) you will automatically die.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I will say the same thing as I say in all of these /rejoin suggestions.

This has been suggested before, but I still support the idea.
Though, you shouldn't be able if:
  • You have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications or something.
  • You disconnect yourself because you were almost dead or eliminated.
What if a hacker gets kicked from the game? They can easily be joined
You shouldn't be able to rejoin:
  • If you have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: MimicPanda

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
Not a good idea in my opinion, because if a helper kicks a player for breaking the rules he can reconnect. If Cube makes it so you cant reconnect when you get kicked, then +1 for me:)

Reactions: Ssharped

accurates

May 28, 2016
Not a good idea in my opinion, because if a helper kicks a player for breaking the rules he can reconnect. If Cube makes it so you cant reconnect when you get kicked, then +1 for me:)
When a server kicks someone it will have a string like java.connection.whatever And if someone leavs it says java.connection.lost.disconnoected,And when staff kicks someone it's like user.orangeric88.kicked.hacker15478
if it kicks, those only with a string like java.connection.whatever get access to /rejoin because most likely when a Helper kicks the player he will be removed from the game. Then they can't technically combat log!

accurates

May 28, 2016
i Don't Think Its Good IDea When Hackers Get Kick They Can /Rejoin
(No Vote)
Have'nt you read the other replies :)
When a hacker gets kicked that puts out a specific string like java.kick.thisthing
And when a user wants to rejoin they code it so it goes /rejoin possibble if string = java.disconnect.lostconnection
And not like the people that disconnect to combat log they have a string like java.disconnect.disconnected
These are probably not real strings but it is something along those lines. So hackers probs can't rejoin!

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Have'nt you read the other replies :)
When a hacker gets kicked that puts out a specific string like java.kick.thisthing
And when a user wants to rejoin they code it so it goes /rejoin possibble if string = java.disconnect.lostconnection
And not like the people that disconnect to combat log they have a string like java.disconnect.disconnected
These are probably not real strings but it is something along those lines. So hackers probs can't rejoin!
;p This Good :) +1

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom