Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_A_Jinchuuriki

Dec 5, 2015
pennsylvania
SO MANY TIMES I have been in a game for an hour or more (of EggWars) and then.. I disconnect. All of that time COMPLETLY WASTED. Please make it that if you relog within 5 minutes then the game will resume. I actually just got done with a game that I was in for 3 HOURS AND I DISCONNECTED which is why I am here. Plz fix this <3
I agree and don't agree, it's the player choice to leave or join the game therefor If they have experience with egg wars they know the the last person hides most of the time so if there hidding on a huge map it will take a while to find them. But I do agree because some people internets goes off sometimes or they lag out so if they do they should be able to join back where they left of.

KayaTheGoon

Apr 30, 2017
This exact thing has happened to me. I was playing an EggWars game for at least an hour and all of a sudden my internet disconnects. I can't do /rejoin because that's not a command. People say this is dumb because of Pvplog and lag and such but other servers have this command and it causes no problems. Hypixel has this command and I've encountered no problems, so why can't this server have it aswell? +1

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
It could work if there is no enemy within "insert amount here" blocks and the player got full health. However, this would create lag on the server, so I will give it a -1
I totally agree with hgbf, +1 :D

sleepninjas

Jan 18, 2016
Maybe make a combat log sort of thing. So if you disconnect whilst they've been hit, they'll actually leave the game. If they've been force disconnected, they should be able to rejoin, but only that way. Instead of five minutes maybe make it one - two minutes. If they make it like this, then I'd +1 :)

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
This exact thing has happened to me. I was playing an EggWars game for at least an hour and all of a sudden my internet disconnects. I can't do /rejoin because that's not a command. People say this is dumb because of Pvplog and lag and such but other servers have this command and it causes no problems. Hypixel has this command and I've encountered no problems, so why can't this server have it aswell? +1
Replying to threads that have not been replied to in the past 14 days in considered necro posting, which is against the rules. I suggest you to read them here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

-Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom