Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
This idea has been suggested multiple times. Since the party system is released, there has also been added a new feature in the Settings chest: a feather to directly fly in the lobbies without typing /fly. Unfortunately, this is only for Emerald+ rankers.

Your suggestion would be great for players who have a lower rank than Emerald. Good thought! :)

This has been suggested a few Days ago.. don't repeat/steal other people their suggestions. But otherwise I still agree.
Hmm, ''stealing''? He/she can also just suggest this without seeing the other threads :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I know this is not a request for a /rejoin command but I will still respond to @RayzMC

"hackers can abuse it/hackers can exploit it by rejoining"

Okay, imagine the situation, bear with me ok? Good.
You are fighting a hacker, suddenly he gets kicked. Yay!
Now your argument is that they will just rejoin and therefore this suggestion is not a good suggestion,.
However, have you considered that it takes quite some time before rejoining? First they need to click away the kick message, then they need to log in on cubecraft, then the lobby needs to be loaded, then they need to type /rejoin (or whatever command it will be), then the world needs to be loaded and only then can they fight back again. All this takes quite some time. Time enough to hit the replacement entity (aka "mob") of the player a lot of times, probably killing or at least heavily damaging the hacker. Now you might say: "some hackers are fast with logging in so this won't work". Again, there is an easy solution: Just add a timer. Players need to wait a minimum of x amount of time after logging in before being able to run the command. This will prevent exploitation.
The point is, the hacker will lose either way, with or without this suggestion being implemented.

TL;DR They can't.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I know this is not a request for a /rejoin command but I will still respond to @RayzMC

"hackers can abuse it/hackers can exploit it by rejoining"

Okay, imagine the situation, bear with me ok? Good.
You are fighting a hacker, suddenly he gets kicked. Yay!
Now your argument is that they will just rejoin and therefore this suggestion is not a good suggestion,.
However, have you considered that it takes quite some time before rejoining? First they need to click away the kick message, then they need to log in on cubecraft, then the lobby needs to be loaded, then they need to type /rejoin (or whatever command it will be), then the world needs to be loaded and only then can they fight back again. All this takes quite some time. Time enough to hit the replacement entity (aka "mob") of the player a lot of times, probably killing or at least heavily damaging the hacker. Now you might say: "some hackers are fast with logging in so this won't work". Again, there is an easy solution: Just add a timer. Players need to wait a minimum of x amount of time after logging in before being able to run the command. This will prevent exploitation.
The point is, the hacker will lose either way, with or without this suggestion being implemented.

TL;DR They can't.
Please do not just copy and paste the words you already told me in another thread.
I already edited my post.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This has been suggested a few Days ago.. don't repeat/steal other people their suggestions. But otherwise I still agree.
A few days ago
But that time it was just a copy from a few days before it and a few days before that
It just keeps going on and on
Like the following sentence: this sentence goes on and on and on and on and on...

I would explain my problem with this but I have had a bad day and I am not willing to have a week long arguemwnt with KronosReeper again

I've explained why I don't agree with it before but to avoid turning this thread into a battleground of arguments just trust that my reasons have meaning

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like this idea , i like fact that you don't have to type /rejoin everytime but that there just pops up a message saying "Click here to rejoin " . @KronosReeper you are wrong with your situation , if you click rejoin in chat it will just bring you to a random game so if a hacker clicks rejoin he will also just a random game that means that you will not be in the same game as your hacker for 3times in a row . You will always been splitted because everyone joins an other random game. There will also be some time between the dead of you and the dead of the hacker . I hope that you see where i am pointing to ?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
@KronosReeper you are wrong with your situation , if you click rejoin in chat it will just bring you to a random game so if a hacker clicks rejoin he will also just a random game that means that you will not be in the same game as your hacker for 3times in a row . You will always been splitted because everyone joins an other random game. There will also be some time between the dead of you and the dead of the hacker . I hope that you see where i am pointing to ?

I'm not wrong since I'm not responding to that command.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
well , it isn't /rejoin as some of you said above and also it should be added , but a bit better than hypixel's quick join :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom