Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a rejoin command be added to eggwars?

• No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rjohn1277

Oct 11, 2016
Hello everyone I am here to state something that we all probably hate. That is getting disconnected from the game due to lag or hitting disconnect. It is really annoying and I've lost count of how many games I've lost from getting disconnected due to lag spikes. I feel like there should be a command to allow you to rejoin the game if you end up getting disconnected. It would allow for you to reconnect to the lobby and be able to play in the game you were in our rejoin a lobby that your friends were in so that you can continue to play the game. If there is any questions you have about this idea feel free to comment on this thread.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
in my opinion if this was a thing it could be abused like say

someone is about to die and so they rage quit and then seconds later they could rejoin and then come out of nowhere and win the game

i dont think this would be a good thing sorry but this is just my opinion

D

Deleted member 169486

I am all for a rejoin command. I think it should work like this:

If you get disconnect or quit you can join the server and do /rejoin from anywhere but,
- You have 1 minute to do it
- If your playing team you can only rejoin if you still have your egg
- Some kind of combat log
- You lose your egg if you rejoin in solo
- You can only use it once per game

Refresco

Jan 12, 2017
the Netherlands

If you get disconnect or quit you can join the server and do /rejoin from anywhere but,
Is 1 minute not too short? because if your minecraft crashed and you don't have a good pc?

D

Deleted member 169486

Is 1 minute not too short? because if your minecraft crashed and you don't have a good pc?
The issue with making it longer then that is quitting so you don't pvp. This would mostly help if you get disconnected.

D

Deleted member 169486

my reason for saying no as well

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
I disagree with this as said above, it can be easily abused. It's so easy to abuse, in a time spam of 2 seconds, I know how to abuse it: Join the game, leave and wait 10-15 minutes, join back when everyone's eggs are destroyed and, then you destroy.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
in my opinion if this was a thing it could be abused like say

someone is about to die and so they rage quit and then seconds later they could rejoin and then come out of nowhere and win the game

i dont think this would be a good thing sorry but this is just my opinion
The amount of abuse this command would recieve would be game breaking. A no from me, sorry. Maybe if the command had some defect to the player, it might work, but then the amount of complaints would be unbearable too... so i dont know

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I would normally be against such a suggestion, but considering how insanely time consuming Eggwars can be, I think this would be fair. But each player should get 1-2 rejoins to prevent it from being abused.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom