Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How often do you get cubelets by playing Layer Spleef?

• 1 cubelet after every 10 games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 cubelet after every 5 games

• 1 cubelet after every 2 games

• Always

• I don't play Layer Spleef

• Total voters

gabor6505

Oct 2, 2016
Hi, I really like Layer spleef but I found at least 2 things that would make the game more enjoyable.

1, Cubelets
I won at least 50 full runs of layer spleef but I don't seem to have got ANY cubelets at all. We should get a cubelet at least every second full game, because those games are an hour long! I think Parkour Minigame was a lot better in this kind of statistics.

2, Rejoin
Now that cubecraft made LONG,1 hour long games, I would really enjoy a rejoin command.
Now this could even be a bug report, but when I change MC's volume (not the master but the subvolumes), I always get kicked when I'm in a game for 'Sending too many packets'. This doesnt happen in any lobbies though. This issue happens neither on Mineplex or Hypixel. You're Cubecraft, come on! (I tested this with 1.11.2 and 1.12 and the forge versions of them, only happens with forge, but still!) Screenshot:
ruBwKR9.png

Rejoin would also come in handy in this situation:
Yw9vRLP.png

So rejoin would avoid these kinds of server errors at least, even if they do happen. It Should be restricted a little bit though, so like only people who disconnected with a server side error message or some kind of network error could rejoin. This would avoid rage quitters to do it.

Thanks for reading my ideas, have a good day and comment if you liked them!

Last edited:

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I won at least 50 games of layer spleef but I don't seem to have got ANY cubelets at all. We should get a cubelet at least every game or two, because those games are an hour long! I think Parkour Minigame was a lot better in this kind of statistics.
I know it's frustrating that these games are long and you didn't get any cubelets, but these things have to be rare, so 1/2 cubelets a game is a no.

About the rejoin thing, if you want to have a rejoin feature on Minecraft Servers but not to join a new game, I suggest you to download 5Zig as it has a feature where it tries to rejoin the server every x seconds.

Reactions: gabor6505

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Layer Spleef is a very fast paced game. So Cubelets are extra rare there. Games such as Skywars, Eggwars or Survival Games provide Cubelets much easier.
Also how many runs (Multiple games) have you won? Most of the times when a player wins certain amounts of games they get teleported back into the lobby.
I'm pretty sure if they're first they have a better chance of earning Cubelets. So that means the player whom got most Trophy Points before the run ended.

gabor6505

Oct 2, 2016
@xFirelion
I meant 1 cubelet every second game or so, because believe it or not, I got a cubelet every second or third time playing Parkour minigame which was 10 minute per game, so I think they got rid of the old arcade games because people were getting too many cubelets. Even if I get a cubelet, I have a 60% chance that the item i got is for ranked users only. So this whole system is very well structured.

I'm actually not even raging because of not getting cubelets, because I still get "points", which is another useless currency (at least for me). These games are good and everything but they are still very addictive. I hope people one day will start making non pvp based or at least non-fight based games (like Hypixel zombies).
I'm raging because i just got kicked for CHANGING THE VOLUME when i had only 3 games left of the run and would've won!

Thanks for the answer!

@Dotsially
Yes but a whole round still takes about an hour to finish. If you know Parkour Minigame from the old Arcade (before the update), that was still an addictive and raging game like Layer Spleef, but at least it was only 5-10 minutes long and I got a cubelet every second or third game.I also try to protect my brain from fight-based games like EggWars and Skywars etc. Also I meant I won 50 full rounds of Layer Spleef and didn't really seem to get any cubelets.

Thanks for the answer!

Reactions: ciwa

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I really like Layer spleef but I found at least 2 things that would make the game more enjoyable.

1, Cubelets
I won at least 50 games of layer spleef but I don't seem to have got ANY cubelets at all. We should get a cubelet at least every game or two, because those games are an hour long! I think Parkour Minigame was a lot better in this kind of statistics.

2, Rejoin
Now that cubecraft made LONG,1 hour long games, I would really enjoy a rejoin command.
Now this could even be a bug report, but when I change MC's volume (not the master but the subvolumes), I always get kicked when I'm in a game for 'Sending too many packets'. This doesnt happen in any lobbies though. This issue happens neither on Mineplex or Hypixel. You're Cubecraft, come on! (I tested this with 1.11.2 and 1.12 and the forge versions of them, only happens with forge, but still!) Screenshot:
ruBwKR9.png

Rejoin would also come in handy in this situation:
Yw9vRLP.png

So rejoin would avoid these kinds of server errors at least, even if they do happen. It Should be restricted a little bit though, so like only people who disconnected with a server side error message or some kind of network error could rejoin. This would avoid rage quitters to do it.

Thanks for reading my ideas, have a good day and comment if you liked them!

No Cubelets are when you finish a GAME!!!
Most people don't understand that 1 whole game is 10 little games (mini-games) And if you could get a cubelet that often... They would not be that special...

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom