Nov 5, 2018
Now I have 11 videos. These hackers are breeding. lol
from 7 to 11 in 1 hour 20 mins.

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
Every time I try to register it says error code 2

I've tried on both Java and windows 10.

Please help. I've got 7 videos of hackers and would like to submit them
I got exactly the same issue, but I got something extra... By me it says 2 Error Codes 2 and 3. And '3' is that I already have been registered.
For me it is very important, because I play on 1.8.x there are so many hackers that I want to report

DqrkMqtter

Win10 is classified under the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft, which won't allow you to click on hyper links given in the chat, which is totally normal. Although, CubeCraft will probably make it possible to where you can type /registerreports and you will be able to register.

As for Java Edition, I have no clue, I don't play Java, so you might want to wait until someone gives you some information on that.

Last edited:

Spollity

Nov 5, 2018

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018
I'm thinking about to apply for Helper, but I can't because of the requirements says "You reported more than 100 players". Now I can't report any hacker...

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Every time I try to register it says error code 2

I've tried on both Java and windows 10.

Please help. I've got 7 videos of hackers and would like to submit them
The system is having problems when using the command. If you have any report coming from Bedrock (Windows 10), please be free to report the rules breakers through Discord, there is a section called #StaffHelp you can contact any Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom