Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
ok I scream about this as a joke a lot when I’m in lobbies and games and use color chat to make a legit looking tag but the more I think about it the better of an idea it seems.

-:Redstone: prefix.

-Block wars voting perms.

-will be just after lapiz and just before gold in pricing.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
ok I scream about this as a joke a lot when I’m in lobbies and games and use color chat to make a legit looking tag but the more I think about it the better of an idea it seems.

To be honest that will useless.The ranks are fine as it is now in my opinion, sorry, but I don't agree with you.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

We already have a lot of ranks and you need diamond in order to vote for block wars. Also if you would like to make another rank suggestion for adding, make sure to put the entire description of what it would do instead of just one game

Reactions: Saruhh

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
In my opinion we don't need more premium ranks. We have 6 and are enough for me, to add a new one, the rank should have a notable difference of permissions between the existing ranks. If they add this rank would be a little difference, like emerald <-> obsidian. I also want to add that all voting permissions for blockwars are for diamond rankers, so you can't put it another one in the middle with that privileges, doesn't make sense.

Silent

Oct 18, 2017

We have a lot of ranks and obsidian need more power because only haves 4 things

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
It'll be cool to have a new rank introduced, But I don't agree with the perks you have listed.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpringWarz

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Redstone rank......
I am sorry but we don't need that, like everyone said up chat, we have enough ranks for now.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
omg its the alpha sigmarator 🤓☝️🐺
marshduck11 wrote on ADORED_GAROU's profile.
Can you please stop bumping every introduction thread?
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Raion's profile.
Wait I know you haha fun to see you in stream! XD
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
duck
Top Bottom