Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!

littleblue23

Jul 20, 2022
I'm not sure if it's just me bothered by this, but the recent update to Lucky Blocks is a bit...irritating. The items given in the overpowered mode really dimmed down. Not only that, in the most recent updates, I can't throw items into the void, nor can I properly craft items from mined blocks. Not being able to discard items fills up the player's inventory fairly quickly, not allowing the player to get other items. I think I can speak for all of us and say that because the overpowered mode was dumbed down, it's become slightly more challenging to get better items, so turning to actual blocks, like diamond or iron blocks, is a must. However, when I turn the blocks into ingots to craft into armor, it doesn't function well. It takes the ingots and doesn't give the armor or just drops the ingots. Again, as I said in my opening statement, it may be just me bothered by this, but I’m attempting to bring light to these situations.

Also, a small tip for map creators in the future, try not to place lucky blocks in small corners or spaces because the item given will phase through the blocks next to it, not allowing the player to get it.

Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.

Have a great day,

Cubeir

Aug 20, 2020
Yes, experience has progressively been getting worse over the past couple of weeks. To a point that I wish they could revert it to 30 days ago.
On bedrock edition especially, chat is spammed with welcome messages (1 from game 1 from server, welcome messages and goodbye messages outside of game are also shown)
You can not properly throw items out of your inventory which is very irritating (they drop below player)
You can not buy ANYTHING from villagers (the emeralds keep dropping back into your inventory)
along with a few other bugs, I simply stopped playing for now until these issues are addressed.
the only real improvement was "Are You Lucky?" event was fixed, it used to spam a billion particles that made my fps go below 20.

Last edited:

Sylveon

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2020
Sweden
Pronouns
He/She
This been going on since the game has been Migrated. I am not happy with this but hopefully they get to fix this. You can't get players gravestone wands if they been killed with having any wands in their inventory. And If you try to open lucky blocks next these end corners just like what the thread just said. You can't get the item it goes below the block of the lucky blocks or above sometimes, you can try to get it by digging down and small chances will come but always goes to the void:/ But I am happy that this thread was posted so that the team should do something about this statement and the whole priority of it.

Reactions: lolitzerin
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom