Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skyflex

Feb 8, 2021
Spain
Hi, since Survival Games its a featured game now and not a permanent one anymore maybe it's time to rebuild it to make it better.

There's a lot of minecraft players that miss so much eu.mcsg servers,that where the biggest ones on survival games on that time. Maybe it would be interesting to emulate their way of making survival games in order to bring all this people to the server.

You could even bring back those classic maps like Vareide ones, Holliday resort, breezes island, Valleyside University etc. Or make your sg maps bigger so matches become longer. It's just a suggestion, I don't know much about servers viability. But I know that people miss old survival games.

Minecraft-central server, in eeuu is emulating those survival games and they are having a lot of success. Maybe is time to bring that to european servers.

I recommend you to see the video below and people's comments to understand what I'm talking about. Thanks for the attention, this is my favorite server 😊.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210224-155015.png
    Screenshot_20210224-155015.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom