Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joedidely

Oct 2, 2021
I have been playing Skyblock for a good while now and read through previous suggestions and reasons against them, so these are some of the things I feel are realistic and in no way break the grind of Skyblock.
  • The addition of decorative blocks to buy
    • Blocks such as diorite, granite, andesite, lily pads and other decorative blocks I may not be thinking of added to the shop. They are limited in supply and don't effect the game in any way other than decoration.
  • The ability to sell ingot blocks
    • I, as I'm sure many others do, a lot of ingots stored in their block form, it would be nice to be able to sell them in that form instead of breaking them down to sell them each time. Also blocks like glowstone and quartz.
  • The nether portal goes directly to the nether or instantly teleports
    • This one may just be me but it would be nice if the nether portal directly went to the nether. If that is not possible due to server issues then it may be nice if it was an instant teleport.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Fun fact that not many people know. Not even this noob called @Soulless_Unity ... is that you can craft blocks such as diorite and andesite etc.
All the suggestions are great though! I’d love to be able to buy more blocks.

Joedidely

Oct 2, 2021
Fun fact that not many people know. Not even this noob called @Soulless_Unity ... is that you can craft blocks such as diorite and andesite etc.
All the suggestions are great though! I’d love to be able to buy more blocks.
I didn't even realize that was a possibility, I just looked it up and we definitely can craft those three blocks, I wish I knew that earlier and hadn't been waiting for the extreme hills island

• Haha
Reactions: Xavi | Goofy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom