Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Re-Implement Line dash

• Total voters

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Blockwars Bridges wasn't added around the same time as Line Dash. But Blockwars CTF was.
Blockwars CTF was added as a beta game alongside Linedash in around June when the new lobbies was introduced to cubecraft.

@ATouchscreenPlayer

I have done my research.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Blockwars CTF was added as a beta game alongside Linedash in around June when the new lobbies was introduced to cubecraft.

@ATouchscreenPlayer

I have done my research.
Ik read my reply to him

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's time I talk on this topic seeing as I was the kid who played it the most.
The way I believe Line dash could be added was as if they did Featured Games as they do on Java as I've been on Java lately and seen that there are a range of games in there and they change often so if you don't like the game it won't be there for long and it will be rotated out. Soon I'm going to be making a thread about adding Featured games as I feel like it's needed on bedrock

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The game had about 300 players of the total 40.000 - 50.000 players that were online so people didn't really like it that much. The other experimental gamemode at the time, blockwars bridges, usually had 10 times that amount of players and still gets a decent amount of players now, in the blockwars lobby.

Games in the experimental lobby have the chance to become added to the main network but they have an equal chance of getting removed and this game didn't make the cut
With the 40k-50k players that's only been happening since line dash was taken out of bedrock the peak before hand was 35k and Bridges at the time of when it was directly added was getting the same amount of players as it does now and every day im seeing the bridges player count drop lower than it did before so if it keeps dropping why not take Bridges out too or do you not want to take games out that u can buy ranks for

• Disagree
Reactions: Westsi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom