• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I've suggested this a couple times but maybe this time it'll be seen by more people...

So as many of you know I ♡ blockband and used to play it daily. Now I've pretty much never play blockband anymore as I've reached a point where progression is extremely difficult. I currently have the most stars of anyone I've met and it wouldn't be doubtful if I had the most stars period as I've already done a slightly chesty thing before trying to get more stars by using two keyboards to play fast sections. With that I was able to get to 80 stars shockingly but that is still 5 stars short of reaching the final song, "Killer Solo" I believe the maximum number of stars I can reach at this point is 83 if I spent hours grinding at two songs with both of my keyboards. The second highest star count I'm aware of is @komododragon2002 at 69 stars so to make the final song actually obtainable by people I think the star count should be lowered to 75-80 and if you want to be mean and put it right out of my reach make it 82 please D:

Sorry for the long thread for a simple suggestion I've been incredibly frustrated trying to get this song :(

Reactions: Komodо

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Agreed! I'm literally just raging on the hard songs. However, on the easy songs, i make the same mistakes, every time. 75 stars would be great in my opinion or maybe even 70! (And maybe extra rewards for 80+ stars :) )
Well... Now I think I have the opinion of everyone on the forums who plays blockband xD I can't remember but I think fourth's force takes 70 stars right?

If you know anyone else that plays blockband it would be great if you could tag them as you're the only other person I know.

If @GamerFreak checks the forums maybe he'll give his opinion ♡

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Well... Now I think I have the opinion of everyone on the forums who plays blockband xD I can't remember but I think fourth's force takes 70 stars right?

If you know anyone else that plays blockband it would be great if you could tag them as you're the only other person I know.

If @GamerFreak checks the forums maybe he'll give his opinion ♡
Hehe :p Im sorry, idk anyone who plays blackband (except you, myself and Minikloon, the game developer) Btw, Fourth's force is 65 stars, I think!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
He's way too late with his juice, though! Btw, do you use blocks or entities? I prefer blocks by myself. And @Mac I still got a better score :P
That's the other youtubers video not mac's :P Also entities are bugged out for me and you need pretty good ping to use them well so i use blocks :(

xD i like the song and you are good can't get trough the second song xD I didn't know that players still played it !
That's the other youtuber's vid but i have one similar :P this has to start at the right time to work xD
video wouldn't work need to make a link xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom