• Total voters

gaIaxy

Novice Member
Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
OK, so when I'm playing Eggwars, I can have better gear but then it lags, and the other player can hit me so many times. I know my internet is bad (750 kbps at best, usually 500 kbps, which is still good enough to play CubeCraft) but sometimes it goes down to very low speeds that cause lag. Does anyone else hate this?!
Edit: This is not a rant about the server, it is a rant about bad internet connection

Last edited:

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
If it is very annoying, especially because it does not allow to play. In my case I go with ping of 177-180, but sometimes it goes to 320 or more. It is annoying, I understand you, but also take it easy and try not to use many devices if you are going to play in Cubecraft or, in any case, try to pay a few more megass. Finally, if you can't, search Yt on how to remove the programs that use the internet. F

Reactions: gaIaxy

gaIaxy

Novice Member
Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
If it is very annoying, especially because it does not allow to play. In my case I go with ping of 177-180, but sometimes it goes to 320 or more. It is annoying, I understand you, but also take it easy and try not to use many devices if you are going to play in Cubecraft or, in any case, try to pay a few more megass. Finally, if you can't, search Yt on how to remove the programs that use the internet. F
Usually, my ping is around 60. Where I live you can't get more than 10mbps, and that's expensive. My PC is the only thing connected, but the phone that I am USB tethering from uses some of the bandwidth as well.

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hey there!

I understand your frustration.
But we can't really do anything about it. CubeCraft is most likely good connected to EU country's.
So you might look where you live and based on that is your connection to CubeCraft.
It is really just in your hands to get a better router or just stay calm and just play the game for fun.

Have a nice day! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom