Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinix_

Nov 27, 2016
I've been wondering for quite some time now. Could you can ranks out of a Cublet? If so, I'm positive that it's a low chance of getting one. What you you guys think?

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
If this is a question, no.
If this is a suggestion, no. This would decrease the amount of donations drastically, causing the network to make less quality products.
Lmao @Earth @mateu9999 @Ping Ether You really need to see this good suggestion.....

NO PLS NO

Well, you did not explain what advantage they get. Ex. Do they get everything a Obsidian rank can? Or the Cubelets ranks are only for gadgets and not to feel bad because you can't afford one? (Not to be mean) Explain please.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net

Attachments

• IMG_1271.JPG
    IMG_1271.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 199

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
No. Donors will feel scammed since they donated to the server and there are just certain players who can get it if they are having a "lucky day."
The only free ranks that are and should be continue to be so, are the giveaways.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
This guy is clearly new...

1. No you can't get Ranks of out Cubelets and that will never happen...
Ranks keep the server running and you will have to buy them (here: https://store.cubecraft.net/ )
2. This is a question so please don't bully him/her...

Lmao @Earth @mateu9999 @Ping Ether You really need to see this good suggestion.....

NO PLS NO
You tagged me wrongly and now you will have to pay the price...

Also Question seems answered!
Please lock it @Nikoshka

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I'm gonna have to say no cuz its kind of unfair to people who brought ranks.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I've been wondering for quite some time now. Could you can ranks out of a Cublet? If so, I'm positive that it's a low chance of getting one. What you you guys think?
I'll ask you to edit this and explain what do the Cubelet ranks get.

THEMAN6574

Dec 1, 2016
I don't think this would be a good idea. it would cause the server to lose money and I don't think anyone would want that to happen. Because if that happens we wouldn't be getting the same quality from cube craft the we get now. The whole atmosphere would change and I don't think it would be as enjoyable as it is now.

Team_Wins

Sep 4, 2016
Cubecraft is one of the few servers that runs on ranks that don't give much (if any) advantage in gameplay. Upsetting the economy like this could drastically change how op ranks make you (ie premium kits only ranks have access to). This is one of the reasons cubecraft is such a great server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom