Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
Ranks on the website

I'm not sure if someone already suggested this, but I'm going to do it again because I think this would be amazing!
So what if everyone who has a rank (for ex. Gold, Iron, Emerald etc etc) would get a nametag like the Staff-Team does?
It would look better in my opinion and it's another feature for people with ranks!

(Again, I don't know if this is suggested by someone else, but I just thought it would be amazing so yeah!)

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
They have this working on the discord server, so why not the forums as well.

This would also encourage players to link there forums and game accounts as it doesn’t only give them the role in the discord server, but the forums as well.

I say yes 😎

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm pretty sure this was a thing on the forums before. But after a big revamp of the forums it isn't on here anymore.,
Correct. This has been a feature before.

Anyhow, I hate to have to say this, but this has recently already been suggested here. Feel free to take a look at that thread and reply stating your own opinion and/or suggestions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom