Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Think Games

Hi there! So today I was thinking it would be cool if you could receive a rank from a cubelet. For example, another-popular-server-that-shall-not-be-named-but-starts-with-an-m has something like this where when you open up one of their little chest things that are like cubelets, you have a rare chance of getting a donor rank. It would be nice if CubeCraft added this. First of all it would be just a rank up not a specific rank. Second of all the chances of getting the rank would be like 1 - 1,000 or some really rare chance. When you receive it, it would say in chat Think_Games Has found an Legendarily Rare Rank Up in a Cubelet! I think that this would just be a nice feature and have players that have no way of getting a rank the possibility to get one. Please consider this CubeCraft.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
But on the-server-that-must-not-be-named-that-starts-with-an-m isn't that good :p But yeah it would be nice if it would be added

Reactions: Think Games

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If this does get added - though it being extremely slim that it would - then it should be so so so low to get.

Karate_Sheep

Nov 15, 2015
Cubecraft still need money, this is a good idea but cubecraft need money for the server etc.. that's why a rank cost money

Reactions: Younisco

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Than there should also be the possibility to buy cubelets with vanity points:p
That's not the meaning of Cubelets. And since there are a lot of Vanity Points with 1 purchase, it would give a HUGE advantage.

On-topic: I disagree, because in my opinion that just goes a little too far. There are a lot of vanity items accessible for Stones because of Cubelets already, and adding ranks to that would be too much (it's still called 'donating' for a reason). And people who bought the rank with real currency could get upset because they had to buy it while others were getting it for free.

Reactions: Sophie

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
If cubecraft does it, what would the other server think about cubecraft?. They must find a way to do this but being original. Cubecraft needs cool ideas, I think that the last "AWESOME" giveaway wasn´t so cool because it wasn´t funny, you only had to wait till 12 on the computer. They must organise, and think about they want to do first. :cube_light:

Reactions: Karate_Sheep

StrongerPotion

Nov 3, 2015
Argentina Paradise
Hi there! So today I was thinking it would be cool if you could receive a rank from a cubelet. For example, another-popular-server-that-shall-not-be-named-but-starts-with-an-m has something like this where when you open up one of their little chest things that are like cubelets, you have a rare chance of getting a donor rank. It would be nice if CubeCraft added this. First of all it would be just a rank up not a specific rank. Second of all the chances of getting the rank would be like 1 - 1,000 or some really rare chance. When you receive it, it would say in chat Think_Games Has found an Legendarily Rare Rank Up in a Cubelet! I think that this would just be a nice feature and have players that have no way of getting a rank the possibility to get one. Please consider this CubeCraft.
I think would be better If the Cubelet gives you a Redeem code to change for a rank up! :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Than there should also be the possibility to buy cubelets with vanity points:p
Why vanity points will probably never be exchangeable for cubelets (Or why I don't think cubelets will ever be sold on the store) is because it would rule out so much future potential for them due to the EULA. Kits, points, in-game vanity items to show off during games, in-game effects, exchanging duplicates for points or experience etc. All these suggestions will no longer be possible since it would make the server pay2win :(

Karate_Sheep

Nov 15, 2015
If cubecraft does it, what would the other server think about cubecraft?. They must find a way to do this but being original. Cubecraft needs cool ideas, I think that the last "AWESOME" giveaway wasn´t so cool because it wasn´t funny, you only had to wait till 12 on the computer. They must organise, and think about they want to do first. :cube_light:
Right!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom