Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
Beat staff of cubecraft.

Maybe you can make the ranks more cheaper. Because its to much money for a lot of people. Like a iron rank is 15 dollar's. Maybe you can make it a litlle bit cheaper. I think a lot of players gonna buy it If its cheaper!

Just a suggestion.

:)

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I think the prices are OK like they are now. If they become cheaper everybody will have a rank. If it's too expensive you can do rank upgrades. (same price but it feels cheaper)

Reactions: Bwompwomp

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Reduce rank price - I understand where you're coming from, but this isn't going to happen. These prices have been picked for a reason and there's lots of legal behind the scene complications. As we're a UK based company we have to charge VAT to anyone in the European Union, compared to other servers that are registered in the US (Hence why their ranks may appear cheaper). A better suggestion maybe more sales? Not sure...
Pretty much this ^

Reactions: Joe Henry

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
the prices are ok I would even prefer if there was a other rank better than obsidian which I mean by that is a higher rank than Obsidian. Many people say that the rank its to expensive but than a few days later they end up buying the rank that they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom