Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 29, 2018
Hello minecrafters,

As everyone know, donators get a title with the rank they've bought in the chat.I thought about titlesthat can be available for every player, based on their skills and results in different mini-games.

The main purpose of these titles is to give the player an image of other players, non-donors, as many "stone" ranks are often considered nooby, while the donators are considered the most skilled, which is something quite unpleasant.
A good idea would be to give titles in function of the number of wins in a certain mini-game, and those titles would only appear in the specific mini-game in which you have the results.

Those titles could be clasified in a hierarchy just like the donators' ones, depending on the number of wins (or kills) you have in a mini-game.
An example of mine would be, for instance in Lucky Islands where is relatively easy to win a game:
25 wins-Alpha
100 wins-Beta
200 wins-Gamma
300 wins-Delta
400 wins-Epsilon
500 wins-Omega

Iconic letters from the Greek alphabet, though the names don't matter as much.

IamYourNemesis

Reactions: remio

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Hello minecrafters,

As everyone know, donators get a title with the rank they've bought in the chat.I thought about titlesthat can be available for every player, based on their skills and results in different mini-games.

The main purpose of these titles is to give the player an image of other players, non-donors, as many "stone" ranks are often considered nooby, while the donators are considered the most skilled, which is something quite unpleasant.
A good idea would be to give titles in function of the number of wins in a certain mini-game, and those titles would only appear in the specific mini-game in which you have the results.

Those titles could be clasified in a hierarchy just like the donators' ones, depending on the number of wins (or kills) you have in a mini-game.
An example of mine would be, for instance in Lucky Islands where is relatively easy to win a game:
25 wins-Alpha
100 wins-Beta
200 wins-Gamma
300 wins-Delta
400 wins-Epsilon
500 wins-Omega

Iconic letters from the Greek alphabet, though the names don't matter as much.

IamYourNemesis
Not likely to happen and I doubt cube would bring this into place no one has complained about this before in the 5 long years cube has been active so why should this be of issue now? People who have a rank buy that rank because they like the game and/or are good at the game. People who are stone ranked players are not seen as noobs and in my long years have known no one to hate on stone ranks.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I’m not here to tell you that stone ranks don’t deserve anything, but I am here to tell you that I disagree with this a lot actually. Mainly because I think we’re one of the cleanest servers when it comes to chat layout, rank layout and other stuff. Some servers are really chaotic when it comes to that. Since we don’t have specific game lobbies anymore, this will be really chaotic, as you can only do this for one game because you can’t mix up titles for different games or add them all behind your name. Second of all is that this will be available for everyone, that still supports my main argument, “chaos”. The standards you’ve set are also really low. How can someone with 25 wins already get a “rank”. Litterally 99% of the players already have that amount of wins or it can easily be done in one day, meaning you barely have to work or do anything to get at least a “rank”. I think we’re just not the type of server to add this, as we’ve never done this is the past 4 years + as I said “chaos” “chaos” and more “chaos”. Oh and better people will probably get focussed more to ensure they don’t get higher on the leaderboard.

Reactions: Juskebat and Keanu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom