Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

elliatmc

Jun 13, 2021
I think that a ranked skywars is a good idea. adding a ranked skywars would be a good idea because it would give a more competative side to skywars. if you added in rewards such as capes or chat prefixes, this would give playes a reson to grind and it would also give an alternative gamemode to sweaty players, so they dont sweat solos. for the acctuall game all of the players at the start, insted of picking a kit, they will vote on a kit, so that everyone is playing the same. there could also be a global leaderbord.

SLK Krrimz

Jan 21, 2021
Sounds like a great idea, although it feels like there would be an increase in cheaters because of the competitiveness. Plus if they make it like how Rocket League’s ranked is it would be 10000 times better than any other system

Reactions: elliatmc

JoeyFloyd

Jan 10, 2021
I think its a great idea for the bedrock server (which is what I assume you 2 are only). I'm just worried that there will not be a sufficient number of players that would play such a game mode on the java version. Especially if you need to be a certain level in order to play.

I guess this would depend on the under of players that would be in a game so would it be normal like 12-16 ish or would it be less like idk 8 people per game?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom