Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sjors_Survival

Aug 22, 2015
Is it a good idea to add ranked skywars in the server. I would like to compare me with other players on thus server.

Please leave your opinion

Greetings flaizeS (sjors_survival)

D

Deleted member 100818

You don;t really have much information about ranked skywars here. I know it's only for rankers but that would make the vote option more pointless because diamond+ can vote vor chest and gold+ can vote for the time as we know. But having ranked skywars would make it harder to get the time/chest type you want. Also there is a armor stand which contains all (team) skywars maps which is only accessible for rankers and I think that's enough so -1 for me.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
It's a no for me. But only because I think this will split the community. I think everybody don't want to wait into the lobbies to play a game, and doing a ranked skywars (+ normal skywars) will increase the waiting times...
Just my opinion.

Sjors_Survival

Aug 22, 2015
You don;t really have much information about ranked skywars here. I know it's only for rankers but that would make the vote option more pointless because diamond+ can vote vor chest and gold+ can vote for the time as we know. But having ranked skywars would make it harder to get the time/chest type you want. Also there is a armor stand which contains all (team) skywars maps which is only accessible for rankers and I think that's enough so -1 for me.
With ranked skywars i mean you have a sort of competition with other guys not only rankers you play a gane of skywars and if you win you get points gthe one with the most points wins
the whole competition)

Sjors_Survival

Aug 22, 2015
It's a no for me. But only because I think this will split the community. I think everybody don't want to wait into the lobbies to play a game, and doing a ranked skywars (+ normal skywars) will increase the waiting times...
Just my opinion.
Thanks for your opinion

D

Deleted member 100818

With ranked skywars i mean you have a sort of competition with other guys not only rankers you play a gane of skywars and if you win you get points gthe one with the most points wins
the whole competition)
Excuse me I didn't understand you very well my bad :3 Anyways I still don't really like this idea, skywars is fine to me as it is now and making such a competition is indeed as @CaptainMichifus said it will split the community and playing this skywars with hackers would be even more annoying. so again sorry for my misunderstanding Im a bit tired :3 -1 sowwy :P

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Not only me but many other players indeed want ranked games.
That's why I made this more "Detailed" suggestion about adding a ranked lobby. So we not only have to enjoy Skywars but also other games:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/add-a-ranked-lobby-some-other-stuff.193148/

I definitely support this idea 100%. The amount of competitive 1.9 players isn't that much and adding ranked games could definitely increase it.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Is it a good idea to add ranked skywars in the server. I would like to compare me with other players on thus server.

Please leave your opinion

Greetings flaizeS (sjors_survival)

I don't agree with adding a ranked version of Skywars since it will divide the player base and wouldn't really benefit CubeCraft in any regard. In my opinion there are much better things that could currently be added to CubeCraft then a ranked mode for Skywars. This server is more fun to me as a casual game rather then competitive so I don't really support any ranking system.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Top Bottom