• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

bartjwz11

Novice Member
May 9, 2017
Maybe an idea would be ranked skywars or something else in that direction. so that you play against some better players, so that the piece becomes more difficult to win. everyone then plays against his own level. and then mss at multiple games that makes it more fun I think myself :) no idea if I have some stupid xD but I would like it if there are get ranked skywars can come (other name can also)

(google Translate xD)

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I do not agree with adding a ranked version of Skywars since it will divide the player base and would not really benefit CubeCraft in any regard. In my opinion, there are much better things that could currently be added to CubeCraft then a ranked mode for Skywars. This server is more fun to me as a casual game rather then competitive so I do not really support any ranking system. :)

Reactions: c r i n g e

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I don't agree with your idea. That's because you said: "play against his own level". Who says people with a rank are better then people without? I know many people who don't have a rank and are just too good. Another reason is if your idea will become true, maybe much ranked players will no longer play 'nonrankedskywars', all the games will be then just all normal. Normal items, day time and normal projectiles. Doesn't seem a good idea..

D

Deleted member 352903

Normal items, day time and normal projectiles
Hey but Normal Projectiles mode is nice :<

Anyways, I don't agree with this suggestion
Just look the Solo SkyWars leaderboard: Jefe_Maestro1 and Cube_Craft have no rank, but they're awesome players ._.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015

Just look the Solo SkyWars leaderboard: Jefe_Maestro1 and Cube_Craft have no rank, but they're awesome players ._.
true :')

L

Lightning McQueen

I don't agree with your idea. That's because you said: "play against his own level". Who says people with a rank are better then people without? I know many people who don't have a rank and are just too good. Another reason is if your idea will become true, maybe much ranked players will no longer play 'nonrankedskywars', all the games will be then just all normal. Normal items, day time and normal projectiles. Doesn't seem a good idea..

Lol no this is not what ranked skywars means it means that u have an elo rank that increases and decreases when u win or lose it has nothing to do with donators REEEEE

+1 btw
I do not agree with adding a ranked version of Skywars since it will divide the player base and would not really benefit CubeCraft in any regard. In my opinion, there are much better things that could currently be added to CubeCraft then a ranked mode for Skywars. This server is more fun to me as a casual game rather then competitive so I do not really support any ranking system. :)
I think its best to let people play what they want to, or instead just add the ranking system without a seperate board so players dont get divided

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom