Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add ranked Skywars??

• Yes

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Apr 11, 2020
Hello, Peeps. This has been suggested before, but I’d like to be more specific. So basically people are concerned that there would be toxicity, hackers, and no reason to add it, since there are already leaderboards. However, if CubeCraft added plugins, like, not talking in chat during ranked Skywars, having to be a certain level to play. In this case, Cubecraft has made anti cheat, also I don’t think a hacker will reach level 10 before he gets banned. So setting a certain level decreases the amount of hackers dramatically. Although there are already leaderboards, (<<< dubby said this) this allows players who know what they’re doing to play against each other instead of noobs who are boring to play against. Also, ranked Skywars itself is fun. Lol Thanks for your time 💤💤

Last edited:
Reactions: ooof64 and Atiyaa

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
It would be hard to make a rank system out of nothing, it would take a long time, doesnt mean it's a bad idea.
well, they made many things on the network from "nothing". they could use some of the skywars code, and the ranked system shouldnt be too hard to make tbh. You could earn points by winning, and depending on how much points you have, you will go into a new division, then you will go against people in your division.

The points system should reset every month or two.

Reactions: Atiyaa and Conea64

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Personally, I like the idea of ranked Skywars, but the majority of Skywars players don’t have more than 5 levels(I have 17), so it would be pretty long before a game fills up. Also, a lot of the good players would probably still play normal because Ranked is really hard for them

Reactions: Atiyaa

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
agreed there probably will be less hackers cos by the time they move up into ranked they'll be banned and i can finally fight some good players :D

Maybe it could be to do with netowrk level maybe 20 or something

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
Personally, I like the idea of ranked Skywars, but the majority of Skywars players don’t have more than 5 levels(I have 17), so it would be pretty long before a game fills up. Also, a lot of the good players would probably still play normal because Ranked is really hard for them
most people i see are level 10+, idk what ur on about.

Reactions: ooof64 and Atiyaa

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactions: Atiyaa and Finixly

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
This has been suggested already yesterday.

But about the idea of a ranked skywars on bedrock, I've always been a fan of ranked gamemodes on cubecraft but it's just impossible to create a fair ranked system with the huge amount of cheaters bedrock has these days.. It should definetly get added later on when Sentinel has been developed, but not yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pineapple

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Like I said on Jpants' thread: I like this idea, however it can't be added until the anti-cheat is good. The amount of hackers that would be there is unfathomable, and it would not be a fun experience because of it.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Not to be negative but, that would be very difficult to make.

It has already been suggested and this will probably be closed.
There is a massive amount of documentation on all sorts of matchmaking systems. chances are if you just google 'matchmaking for winning/losing with multiple players' you will get at least 10 good options that are can be a straight copy-paste into the game.

Reactions: Conea64

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I dont think is a good idea, usualy for making this fun is better to add seasons and rewards and thats too developed for what cubecraft usualy do

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.