Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobInCookieJar

Novice Member
May 24, 2017
Sadly, most of the games ranked players always picks overpowered items and half health. Why? Well they want to farm points by - getting stack or more of blocks, by in a party of other players, rush the enemy team together, 90% of the time eggs is broken, enemy team gets killed immediately (ranked players group up on single players making it imposable to escape). Game ends in 3 minutes and the cycle repeats again. I rarely saw some of the players winning 3vs9 matches, but it's mostly based on how lucky you are.
If it is posable to let players pick solo or team games, where they can choose between basic, normal and overpowered, that would be more entertaining to play without seeing "the cycle" again.

Reactions: Colleeee
D

Deleted member 554749

This is java eggwars your talking about. Well seems like the sort of thing where players just need to adapt and develop.

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
I'm a bedrock leaderboard player and I like to play OP because we like fast games because if we play normal our game would last too long and we don't like that, if you are talking about java well, it will be for the same reason not? They like fast games too

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I totally agree with this, as a java player and a ranked player I see the frustration with this. Now we can' really stop them from farming or grinding the points. What they could do the is make separate session for non-ranked players so they could have some fun too, now I don't know if that's possible but I would add it if it was possible tho.

Thanks for your idea tho!

Reactions: Goldvelocity982

melkjong3n

Apr 20, 2020
The Nederlands
People vote Overpowered since it's really expensive to get food in normal and axes are way too strong there. Because it's OP, fights are too long with normal health, so they vote half.
It's just more fun :)
this is exacly correct ranked people vote half because you can win easy then. somethimes i join a game and see only stone ranks (thats okay) but then i get focused but why do people that?? only because we spend money on a video game??

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
We vote normal items because no one wants to sit on an iron generator for 10 hours to get 2 steak lol. We vote half health because you take almost no damage in op, unless you have a diamond sword.

I do understand how having people constantly rush you is super annoying. I suggest if you want to have a more relaxed game to get on around 8 or 9 eastern time. Most of the playerbase is in europe, they will usually be asleep by that time. Unless you in Europe, that is. If you in western regions of the world like me, it should work great.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I personally vote overpowered due to the fact things are not that expensive, I feel the shop is fairly priced with this choice. I don't mind playing Normal, but preferably I would choose half since it is easier for fighting. I don't really mind long games, but when it starts to be 15 minutes or longer it tends to become not enjoyable anymore. This is just my personally preference of why I vote for these options, I mainly play for fun and sometimes having a little win is nice too.

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I vote overpowered as well, but sometimes normal is fun to play too. But you need to see it like this, it is easier to get stuff: like blocks, armor and an sword. But I know what you mean, maybe you have a suggestion that it can be good for everyone?

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
[QUOTE = "MX11Annihilated, post: 1249627, member: 516501"]
Votamos artículos normales porque nadie quiere sentarse en un generador de hierro durante 10 horas para obtener 2 bistec jajaja. Votamos la mitad de la salud porque casi no recibes daño en la operación, a menos que tengas una espada de diamante.

También siempre voto OP, no puedo pasar todo el día recolectando la mitad de una etiqueta de hierro solo para comida cuando en OP solo cuestan 12 de hierro y cosas súper baratas y no tengo que pasar 24 horas buscando hierro para cosas simples [/CITAR]

NoobInCookieJar

Novice Member
May 24, 2017
People vote Overpowered since it's really expensive to get food in normal and axes are way too strong there. Because it's OP, fights are too long with normal health, so they vote half.
It's just more fun :)
Problem is, it's fun at the start, not in late game. At the start 1v1 are fair, if you outnumbered - run. But when it comes to groups who are farming points instead of having fun, it makes the game frustrating for everyone else. And, don't forget that kids play and don't really understand how to plan things for optimal solution.

In Normal, food is easy to get, 5 iron for a steak, while overpowered sells it for 3 iron. If you spent every iron for blocks, you won't have any left to buy for food, simple. Don't forget that how much iron you get depends on maps layout, players.

Axes have their downsides too, higher damage, but slower speed, if you miss the first shot you have to dodge enemies attack. Axes are easy to dodge too, you can easily use the slower attack speed of the axe to make your target lose their first blow.

Health is still a question for me, half health does make the fights shorter, but remember that enchanted golden apple cost 10 diamonds and golden apples that cost 3 gold. It's even worse when it's late game, it's really difficult and long fight to kill an iron set who has apples or just steaks.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Problem is, it's fun at the start, not in late game. At the start 1v1 are fair, if you outnumbered - run. But when it comes to groups who are farming points instead of having fun, it makes the game frustrating for everyone else. And, don't forget that kids play and don't really understand how to plan things for optimal solution.

In Normal, food is easy to get, 5 iron for a steak, while overpowered sells it for 3 iron. If you spent every iron for blocks, you won't have any left to buy for food, simple. Don't forget that how much iron you get depends on maps layout, players.

Axes have their downsides too, higher damage, but slower speed, if you miss the first shot you have to dodge enemies attack. Axes are easy to dodge too, you can easily use the slower attack speed of the axe to make your target lose their first blow.

Health is still a question for me, half health does make the fights shorter, but remember that enchanted golden apple cost 10 diamonds and golden apples that cost 3 gold. It's even worse when it's late game, it's really difficult and long fight to kill an iron set who has apples or just steaks.
You necroposted @ElementThink lock.

_ThatGqd

Nov 29, 2015
Tbh the game would be faster in normal mode since u need 50 gold to get full obi. The speedbridgers would arrive at ur island before u have the money to place the 3rd obi lol

Besides that, the reason I vote OP half is bc its just more fun. Longer fights, enough blocks/steak. The games are too boring in normale mode because there is literally no challenge. In normal half the challenge is a little higher. The only games I really enjoy are the OP half games vs people who make the game a challenge again

Xiarn

Feb 6, 2021
Sadly, most of the games ranked players always picks overpowered items and half health. Why? Well they want to farm points by - getting stack or more of blocks, by in a party of other players, rush the enemy team together, 90% of the time eggs is broken, enemy team gets killed immediately (ranked players group up on single players making it imposable to escape). Game ends in 3 minutes and the cycle repeats again. I rarely saw some of the players winning 3vs9 matches, but it's mostly based on how lucky you are.
If it is posable to let players pick solo or team games, where they can choose between basic, normal and overpowered, that would be more entertaining to play without seeing "the cycle" again.
I do agree that it gets boring playing overpowered items and half health every game but that's only because I play it so often, I think its picked all the time because it's the most fun gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom