• Yes, I would like to see that happen

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
Personally im really good at eggwars and pvp in general and I get kind of bored constantly playing the same boring thing and if cubecraft added ranked modes for certain games than it would give me a purpose and keep competitivly playing the game
Reply what your ideas are. :D

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I have to admit that I'd actually pretty like to see a ranked mode in some games. Then you'd get competitive matches which I think could be really fun. Also, the ranked modes have to be so, that if you win you get some points and if you lose you lose some points. Whenever you reach X points, you get a rank and I also think there should be different ranks (pretty logic actually).

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
I don't see ranked gamemodes really working on Cubecraft, because it's more of a casual server where you have fun, enjoy yourself, not really competitive, also not to mention that ranked gamemodes are proven to increase the number of hackers.

Reactions: Ducky

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
Though with the ranked modes you would have to reach a certain level before being able to join these ranked games because hackers are usually alts that are like level 1 and just joined the server for the first time

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Though with the ranked modes you would have to reach a certain level before being able to join these ranked games because hackers are usually alts that are like level 1 and just joined the server for the first time

Not true at all. Prplz (Kohi's owner) and Simon (Hypixel's owner) all said that their ranked gamemodes increased the number of closet hackers, that's the important thing, closet, not blatant. We all know that one client (starts with a V) I won't mention it's name as I don't want to promote it, however, this client add very little change that are hard for an AC to detect them. For example it could delay Knockback, therefore they are able to get more hits, it looks like lag. As many people know the multiplayer reach is 3 blocks this client increases it to 3.1, therefore it's impossible to detect and they have an extreme advantage over you.

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
Not true at all. Prplz (Kohi's owner) and Simon (Hypixel's owner) all said that their ranked gamemodes increased the number of closet hackers, that's the important thing, closet, not blatant. We all know that one client (starts with a V) I won't mention it's name as I don't want to promote it, however, this client add very little change that are hard for an AC to detect them. For example it could delay Knockback, therefore they are able to get more hits, it looks like lag. As many people know the multiplayer reach is 3 blocks this client increases it to 3.1, therefore it's impossible to detect and they have an extreme advantage over you.
although they may have a slight advantage over you doesn't mean you can't win its ranked for a reason everyone should be somewhat highly skilled and able to turn things around

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
although they may have a slight advantage over you doesn't mean you can't win its ranked for a reason everyone should be somewhat highly skilled and able to turn things around
Sorry, but this makes no sense at all, hackers are on the server, hackers win more games, higher rating, destroy the system. That's why Badlion died.

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
Sorry, but this makes no sense at all, hackers are on the server, hackers win more games, higher rating, destroy the system. That's why Badlion died.
if hackers aren't blatant then they can be beaten somewhat easily small tiny advantages such as like you said 3.1 reach that isn't much more than 3 it can be beaten sure they win sometimes but they aren't wining constantly people that have skill can beat people that have slight advantages whether it may be gear and the items you have and the strategy you can use to kill them

ACasualTryhard

Novice Member
Apr 24, 2018
and ranked modes test your abilities to do such things because it is a contest of skill and im sure other highly skilled players will be playing these modes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom