• Of course , but I'd like votes to be randomized

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not unless theres a ranked speed eggwars too

• Disagreed because I dont like u but i lik the suggestion

• -1 because I'm bored

• Yeah but I feel some maps should be excluded from Ranked.

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

So for the past two months I havent been the best at minecraft PvP so I decided to hit the old toxic cesspool that is known as FFA - well , after a fair 1 hour or so after shaking off some rust I played a game of eggwars. A few actually.

It was so boring. So easy . I did lose one game on Nightmare because my teammates died and left me and another guy to 2v8 . That guy was up above doing nothing when I egt ganked on by 5 people. They were jitterers with gapples and my armour was all broken so I decided to run. I died in the void.

My suggestion is , either games are too easy or teammates are rubbish. So my suggestion is to incorporate a ranked gamemode for skywars and eggwars.

Now , this also means eggwars needs a much wanted item balance.

>Increase gapple cost.
>Voting options will be unavailable for ranked.
>Instead , there will be a 90% chance for normal items , 5% chance for OP and 5% for hardcore
> Decrease food cost on hardcore
> More weapons on OP
> However , hardcore should be split into hardcore ITEMS and hardcore HEALTH.
> 98% chance for normal health 1% for hardcore health , 1% for half health.
> Instead , ranks can vote for cosmetic stuff like time of day on MOST MAPS (EXCLUDING SPACE , AREA 51 <--- bring it back pls)
> Add slime blocks , packed ice , unstained glass , sandstone , sea lanterns.

As far as skywars is concerned , its already perfect . Ranked mode can be implemwnted right away.

Ranked mode requires more than 50 wins on a particular gamemode.

As you keep winning , you rank metre will rise . Lose and it reduces. Basic stuff. Ranks are C- , C , C+ , B- , B , B+ ,A- , A , A+.
Then the legendary S rank followed by the final S+

As for soft blocks , it shouldnt be a part of ranked and neither should no proj. Those two are pretty fun bit are unsuitable for ranked because ranked mode is a measure of skill.

This cpuld also be the perfect chance to introduce leagues / clans. Call it the competitive update.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Yes, I agree with the idea that there should be ranked eggwars;however, I did not like all of your balancing ideas, especially the ranking system, having this system is so bad in my opinion, also I did not like the voting options, people with gold+ rank should be able to vote for item types, and health, I discourage having HC health as an option. Voting for time is unnecessary instead, cubecraft should build maps for night time for example. As for skywars, it just got updated so there is no need for an update for it right now :D

A

A pigeon

No Thanks Eggwars and Skywars good like this.
Nobody's asking you specifically to play it. Either give reasons as to why you think so or do not comment. Your opinion is pretty useless if you dont say why

A

A pigeon

Yes, I agree with the idea that there should be ranked eggwars;however, I did not like all of your balancing ideas, especially the ranking system, having this system is so bad in my opinion,

Mind saying why?

also I did not like the voting options,

There were no "voting options" in this thred. It is randomized.

people with gold+ rank should be able to vote for item types, and health,

They can do that on regular games. It is unfair for them to choose OP on ranked as not only is OP broken , it favours mid camping . Plus , normal requires more skill than Op and ranked eggwars is a gamemode that favours skill.

I discourage having HC health as an option.

Ok. Thats your opinion , fair enough.

Voting for time is unnecessary instead,

It is . I just brought it up in this thread because ranked players would whine about there being no votiong options on ranked mode.

I do agree with you on this.

cubecraft should build maps for night time for example.

As for skywars, it just got updated so there is no need for an update for it right now :D

I didnt say anythinh about skywars. I said the balancing is perfect. Ranked gamemodes are for both eggwars and skywars. The update is for competitive scene. I'm not asking for a rehaul or anything. (Although eggwars badly needs a rehaul)

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I'd like to have another ranking system, such as stars, I just disliked the letters idea.
You did not randomize voting options, you just gave normal items very high percentage, where it is kinda impossible to get OP of HC in a game.

Reactions: remio

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
It honestly sounds like Hypixel skywars by the title. Maybe this would work out, but the original is by far more popular.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
This is something that Cubecraft needs for more long time players.
I'd like to be able to have a fair pvp fight without gapple chugers spamming me with their wooden sword.

I think a lot of people who've commented don't realize this would be a seperate game option, such as Speed Eggwars or the removed No Kit Skywars.

Reactions: Despacito 2
F

Facelurite

I'd like to have another ranking system, such as stars, I just disliked the letters idea.
You did not randomize voting options, you just gave normal items very high percentage, where it is kinda impossible to get OP of HC in a game.
Yeah thats the point.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So for the past two months I havent been the best at minecraft PvP so I decided to hit the old toxic cesspool that is known as FFA - well , after a fair 1 hour or so after shaking off some rust I played a game of eggwars. A few actually.

It was so boring. So easy . I did lose one game on Nightmare because my teammates died and left me and another guy to 2v8 . That guy was up above doing nothing when I egt ganked on by 5 people. They were jitterers with gapples and my armour was all broken so I decided to run. I died in the void.

My suggestion is , either games are too easy or teammates are rubbish. So my suggestion is to incorporate a ranked gamemode for skywars and eggwars.

Now , this also means eggwars needs a much wanted item balance.

>Increase gapple cost.
>Voting options will be unavailable for ranked.
>Instead , there will be a 90% chance for normal items , 5% chance for OP and 5% for hardcore
> Decrease food cost on hardcore
> More weapons on OP
> However , hardcore should be split into hardcore ITEMS and hardcore HEALTH.
> 98% chance for normal health 1% for hardcore health , 1% for half health.
> Instead , ranks can vote for cosmetic stuff like time of day on MOST MAPS (EXCLUDING SPACE , AREA 51 <--- bring it back pls)
> Add slime blocks , packed ice , unstained glass , sandstone , sea lanterns.

As far as skywars is concerned , its already perfect . Ranked mode can be implemwnted right away.

Ranked mode requires more than 50 wins on a particular gamemode.

As you keep winning , you rank metre will rise . Lose and it reduces. Basic stuff. Ranks are C- , C , C+ , B- , B , B+ ,A- , A , A+.
Then the legendary S rank followed by the final S+

As for soft blocks , it shouldnt be a part of ranked and neither should no proj. Those two are pretty fun bit are unsuitable for ranked because ranked mode is a measure of skill.

This cpuld also be the perfect chance to introduce leagues / clans. Call it the competitive update.
I like the way eggwars is. It is kind of annoying to have bad teammates, but its fun to play with them and kind of show them how you play and stuff. I have had bad teammates, but I just deal with it. One time I bye myself was in a kingdom game. All my teammates left. There being a 1v3v4v4. It was so awesome! It was very suspensful. And I even won at the end. So I think it is fun (for me) when all my teammates leave and I am left with a 1v(what ever number)
But sometimes its a little annoying

BRING BACK ARE51!!!!!!!!!

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
But if you get a high decision like "A" are there going to be rewards? Special trails for your bow and rod special victory dances?

Feerdii

Mar 17, 2014
I honestly really like the idea of a ranked skywars. It gives people motivation to play and something to work for. Maybe put a leaderboard in the lobby to show the best players on there. I hope one day we can see ranked skywars on cubecraft.:)

Reactions: Eremo

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
I honestly really like the idea of a ranked skywars. It gives people motivation to play and something to work for. Maybe put a leaderboard in the lobby to show the best players on there. I hope one day we can see ranked skywars on cubecraft.:)

+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom