Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
Hi i just wanted to make a suggestion on ranked eggwars i don't mean that you get to vote for op and these things i mean that they to play with people as skilled

So first when you select ranked mode you play your first like 10 games and depending on your wins / kills / deaths and other things. You get into a rank like Silver/gold ect.. And then when you play a game after you play with players the same rank as you and if you win that game your rank gets upgraded like silver level 3

Would be cool tbf what's your opinion on this?

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi i just wanted to make a suggestion on ranked eggwars i don't mean that you get to vote for op and these things i mean that they to play with people as skilled

So first when you select ranked mode you play your first like 10 games and depending on your wins / kills / deaths and other things. You get into a rank like Silver/gold ect.. And then when you play a game after you play with players the same rank as you and if you win that game your rank gets upgraded like silver level 3

Would be cool tbf what's your opinion on this?
I was going to post a thread about this but I thought it’d be too similar to rocket league and fortnite so I scrapped the idea, I’d still like to see this in a different way and I’m sure Cubecraft would be able to pull it off with their magic. - Adam

Ardaaaa

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2020
I don’t agree with this thread, i dont think people will play "ranked eggwars" and i wouldn't play it too

• Disagree
Reactions: Adxm

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
The whole idea of ranked eggwars sounds nice, I just think it's not necessary and maybe only a few people would play it > games not filling up. Also, I like the way eggwars is right now, there’s always someone that’s decent/pretty good in your game- thus I don’t think “ranked” would make it any better (more competitive players in your game).

ml119.mc

May 1, 2021
I was going to post a thread about this but I thought it’d be too similar to rocket league and fortnite so I scrapped the idea, I’d still like to see this in a different way and I’m sure Cubecraft would be able to pull it off with their magic. - Adam
Yeah i got the idea from rocket league

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom